41

The Sofia scandal blew over fairly quickly, no one really caring what the gold digging model had to say. The world loved Frankie, and that was a concept Sofia would never understand.

Frankie and Kendall stayed strong during the whole ordeal, alongside the Kardashian/Jenner family. In retrospect, the situation brought the family closer together.

A few days after everything truly settled down, the family packed their bags, along with Frankie, and made their way to New York for the upcoming Met Gala.

Frankie was stirring slightly, her legs intertwining further into Kendall's as the two girls took a nap in their suite. Both girls had some time before a family dinner tonight, taking the time to rest up.

The sun was hitting the singer's skin perfectly, warming her face slightly as Kendall brushed hair away. The necklace hanging around Frankie's neck was all tangled, making Kendall reach down and untangle the silver.

Frankie groaned slightly, moving closer to Kendall and shoving her head in the model's chest.

"Sei così caldo (You are so warm)" Frankie whispered slightly, her Italian accent shocking Kendall. Kendall loved that her girlfriend could speak multiple languages, but it always caught her off guard. For many reasons.

The most important was how sexy Frankie sounded. Her language "switch-ups" were random, and they always made Kendall swoon.

"Say it again." Kendall whispered, kissing her girlfriend's head lightly. Frankie smirked, lifting her face closer to Kendall's ear.

"Sei così caldo." The hot air produced by Frankie made Kendall shiver suddenly, goosebumps forming up and down the girl's body.

"You're so perfect. It blows me away." Frankie sat up gently, her tank top riding up as she stretched. Kendall reached forward to fix it, making Frankie turn and smile towards the model.

"I love you." Kendall had heard those words from Frankie before, but it still managed to catch her off every time. It wasn't just the feeling of love that those words caused, but it was the feeling of security. Kendall felt so wanted, and so safe when she was with Frankie.

"I love you too."

Frankie yawned slightly, getting up. Kendall groaned softly, reaching over to her phone to check the time.

"We should start getting ready. You can shower first. I have to go grab something from Kylie's room."

"You don't want to join me?" Frankie's words, and her eyes were so tempting. Kendall bit her lip, and grabbed her key card as she stood up and slipped the hotel slippers on.

"Keep the door unlocked, yeah?" The smirk on Frankie's face spoke volumes to Kendall. The model would waste no time getting her hair product from Kylie. "I'll time you."

Kendall smiled brightly, moving forward to kiss Frankie. "Time starts now." The model's jaw dropped in disbelief as Frankie shoved the girl towards the door.

"Fine."

Frankie made sure the door closed behind Kendall before going into the bathroom, and turning on the fan. The bathroom in the hotel room was beautiful, having a clear view of all of New York.

Undressing slowly, Frankie turned on the shower, making sure the water a perfect temperature before stepping in. Closing her eyes as the water poured over her head, she relaxed for the first time in what felt like weeks. 

The drama with her ex-bestfriend certainly was stressful but Frankie had a tendency to leave drama in better shape then she entered. The girl was a firm believer in karma, and well, karma definitely made its rounds of Sofia. 

The girl was being publicly hated on by most of the press, and all of Frankie's fans. 

Lathering some shampoo in her hair, Frankie's mind went to her beautiful girlfriend and how happy she truly was with Kendall. Frankie didn't understand how she got so lucky. 

"Fran? I'm back!" Kendall yelled from outside the bathroom, making her presence known so she didn't scare the girl. 

"You coming in?" Frankie yelled back, rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. The bathroom door opened, allowing some of the steam to leave the room. Kendall walked in with a smile on her face, her eyes roaming over Frankie's naked body through the steamy glass. 

Kendall looked to be having an internal conflict on whether she should start undressing and enter the shower. 

"I don't-" 

"Baby..." Frankie whispered making Kendall's heart flutter. 

"I can't. I can't get in there. I won't be able to-" 

"Control yourself?" Frankie asked, a little giggle leaving her lips as Kendall nodded quickly. "That's okay." 

"I will sit right here though. I'll talk to you." 

Frankie smiled, grabbing the conditioner and putting some in her hair. 

"I'm excited to match with you. Have you seen our outfits? They're crazy cool." Kendall spoke

"I haven't seen them yet. I wanted it to be a surprise." 

"In that case I'm even more excited to see your reaction." Kendall loved matching with Frankie, especially at big events such as the Met. It let people know they were together, which Kendall loved. She loved reminding people that Frankie was hers. 

"Versace designed them correct?" 

"Yes my love." 

"That's so cool." Frankie gushed, turning off the water. Kendall grabbed the towel from the counter, handing it to the girl as she stepped out. Kendall's mouth went dry as the image of Frankie's naked body did something to her. 

"Stop staring. You're turn." Frankie motioned to the shower, making Kendall roll her eyes and stand up. 

"I love you." Kendall spoke, grabbing Frankie's waist gently, pulling her girlfriend in for a kiss. Frankie immediately kissed back, wrapping her damp arms around Kendall's neck. 

"I love you more." Frankie whispered. "Now go shower stinky."