15: irl

"We have one more surprise Fran." Frankie's dad, Lorenzo spoke, making Frankie take a sip of her water.

The singer watched as her dad stood up and exited the room, making Isabella smile. It made Frankie nervous. She knew the surprise was probably really good, but she also hated surprises. The suspense made her stomach hurt.

Frankie looked to her older sister, mouthing "Do you know?"

Isabella gave her a small smile, bringing her wine to her lips and taking a short sip. The singer let her chin rest on her folded hands. Nervously, the girl bit her lip and chewed it lightly.

"Close your eyes!" Frankie heard her dad yell, making Frankie cover her eyes tightly and put her head down on the table. She heard some light shuffling, which made her tilt her head on the table.

"Okay open." Frankie lifted her head immediately, the sight causing her to lose breath. The brunette pushed her chair back forcefully, knocking it into the wall behind her. Forgetting about everything else, Frankie ran over to her grandmother and tackled the older women in a hug.

The girl was immediately in tears as her grandmother hugged her back.

"Mi sei mancato tesoro. (I missed you my darling.)" Frankie's grandmother, or Nonna whispered back.

All Frankie could do was sigh in content. She had pulled away from the hug now, wiping her eyes gently, but still taking in her Nonna. She missed her Nonna's face, her natural Italian accent.

"Come stai qui! pensavo il tuo passaporto...? (How are you here! I thought your passport...?)" Frankie was in disbelief. She thought she wasn't going to be able to see her grandmother for years.

Her Nonna's passport was being denied in her home city, so she couldn't leave. Frankie was wondering how she got across.

"Miss Jenner pulled some strings." Alessandra Garbigo said lightly, making Frankie's eyes go wide as her jaw dropped.

"Kris did-"

"Not that one baby." Frankie's words made her tear up immediately, as she clenched her jaw, trying to bottle her overflowing emotions.

The love she felt for Kendall Jenner was overwhelming in this moment. All Frankie wanted to do was show her girlfriend how much she loved her in that exact moment.

Kendall's thoughtful character installed an everlasting flame deep within Frankie's heart that the singer begged God to never take away.

"Ho il piacere di incontrare questa signorina Jenner? (Do I get the pleasure of meeting this Miss Jenner?)"

"Certo che lo farai! la amerai nonna. (Of course! You'll love her Nonna.)" Frankie said with a beaming smile, looking over to her dad.

"Go call her. We'll start cleaning up." Frankie nodded to her dad, kissing her Nonna on the cheek, spinning on her heels and rushing into a separate room.

"So this Miss Jenner has your baby sister all smitten huh?" Maria Garbigo, or Nonna, could speak English of course, but she preferred speaking with her granddaughter in her native language.

"Oh yeah." Isabella said, grabbing a plate and taking it into the kitchen as she kept eye contact with her grandmother. The two had already seen each other when they picked Maria up from the airport. "Her name is Kendall. She's a model and they've been together for almost a year now."

"A model? Us Garbigo's do right." Isabella laughed at her Nonna's comment, coming back into the room and leading her grandmother into the living space.

"You'll love her. And Frankie loves her."

"You see them getting married?" Nonna asked making Isabella's eyes widen.

"Um- I don't really know Nonna. I know Frankie wants to spend the rest of her life with Kendall, but I don't know how Kendall feels..."

"I knock some sense into this Jenner girl if she hurts my baby. Same goes with you. If some jackass hurts you. My gorgeous babies." Isabella laughed again, leaning her head on her Nonna's shoulder.

...

Frankie bit her lip as she heard her phone ring. She sat on the bed, playing with her necklace. The phone rang, and it rang. But eventually, her voice rang through the speaker.

And like a serenading song, Frankie felt her heart melt. Every-fucking-time. Like clockwork. Butterflies. The whole fucking zoo at this point. She was so in love with this girl.

"Babe? Everything alright?"

"Kenny-" Frankie was already crying, her voice cracking. "How did you-"

"Don't worry about it. Me and my mom did some things."

"Some things!? Kenny this is the best fucking present I've ever gotten from someone. You-I-I can't even talk right now. I love you so much. Thank you so much Kendall." Little did Frankie know but Kendall was blushing over the phone.

The model was walking around Hailey's living room, biting her lip due to the love coursing through her veins.

"I know how much she means to you. I'd do anything to make you happy Frankie. Anything. As cheesy as it sounds, I don't care." Kendall spoke back, making Frankie put her hand over her heart and fall backwards onto the neatly made bed.

"I love you Kendall. So much. I adore you more than the sun."

"I love you to infinity and beyond."