Chapter 21: Tok Kasa's Basic Training

Y/N'S POV

We went to the field where Adu Du and Probe were training yesterday. We just finished getting ready and we will be meeting up Ok Kasa in the field.

But instead... We saw him all bundled up.

"Why are you all bundled up Tok?" Boboiboy asked at Tok's appearance. It's clear sunny isn't it too hot to get bundled like that? He must be crazy.

"Oh! Didn't I mention it?" he says making us raise our eyebrows. Whatever it is, he did not mentioned it to us at all.

He then grabbed the tie on his hood and tightens it covering his beard only exposing his face. "On this planet, cold icy winds can blow in a blink of an eye" he says as I stopped. Winter I see. But it's clear summer though.

"Blink of an eye?" Gopal says looking right to left. "Nothing's happeni---"

Before Gopal could finish we got strike by a cold wind covering the previous summer aura to a winter cold atmosphere. Our surrounding had snow and me, Boboiboy and Gopal are now covered with ice. I stood there motionless as the cold, touch my body. I should have brought a jacket with me.

"Boboiboy Blaze!!!" Boboiboy summoned his fire element and created a small bonfire as we heat ourselves up in that fire.

"You're just lucky you still have your fire element" Tok says.

"Come on Tok we will die in cold by now if he don't have it" I say as he laughs nervously. I shivered and place my palms by the fire heating it up and rubbing it onto my face.

"Trainees came unprepared, points deducted" Pipi arrived with a notebook and a ballpen deducting Gopal. And now we have a cousin to cuteness deductor.

"Hey! Who are you to deduct our points?" Gopal exclaimed as he keeps his hands near the fire while Pipi gave him a grin while Papa Zola stands beside her.

"Introducing my assistant, tiny and bright, PIPI ZOLA" Tok Kasa stood up and went to stretch his arms and focused it on Captain Papa who was shock by Tok Kasa's sudden confrontation infront of him.

Due to his shock, he went not far from us and started sulking hugging his knees. Well that was a big misunderstanding. We just looked at Captain Papa in a poker face.

"Now then! Are you all ready to face Tok Kasa's ultimate basic training?" Tok Kasa then faced us and points hisfinger at me, Boboiboy and Gopal.

The three of us stood up. "READY" we said but was interrupted by a tiptoeing Padu Du and Probe who passed by between Gopal and Boboiboy.

"What are you guys tiptoeing around for?" Me and Gopal asked as Probe went to turn to us as he whispered-yell.

"Ssshhhh! Quiet you rookie" he says as he notice me glare making him quickly turn back to Adu Du. I swear if I could just hit him with my thunder scythe right now. "Aha! That's the tree master Padu Du" he says as he points a tree infront of us making us stop.

"Huh? I didn't notice that tree there before" Boboiboy says as he stares at the tree.

"As far as I remember there is NO tree right in the middle of the field at all" I say standing beside Gopal, crossing my arms and averting my gaze on the tree.

"That right there is your first training!" Tok Kasa says as he looked at us. "The Accuracy Training" he says facing us completely as he stomp his staff on the floor.

"You must shoot the fruit on top of that tree" he says pointing his staff right on top of the tree as we look at it. Now what kind of fruit stays on top of a damn tree?