Chapter 1

Pain. Hurt. Feelings. Pain. Heartbroken. Tears. Pain.

Those feelings. Those awful feelings. I felt un-wanted. Am I really weak and pathetic ? I don't know.

I pushed myself out of his grip and looked straight into his stormy, yet beautiful eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Beautiful brown eyes that you get so easily lost- STOP IT KIERA ! I took deep breath and took an emotioneless face.

"And I, Kiera Deyes accept your rejection, Rajiv Adams."

I could feel my heart breaking into peaces and I wanted to cry. But I knew that if I let myself to cry, it'll make things worse. I didn't let him answer, when I walked past him and out of the school, to the woods. My wolf and I, needed a run.

When I reached the woods, I shifted in to a normal sized white she-wolf.

-----------

It was already dark when I was back home. I knew that I was in trouble. My brother is abusing me and my parents don't know about it, so they can't do anything. I opened the door and stepped in and ran quikly up to my room. I decided that I'm going to take a long hot shower that will relax me. I walked to the bathroom, stripped down to naked and stepped in. The water was hot and it felt nice on my bare and lightly cold skin.

When I was done, I walked back to my room and put on my underwears, black sweatpants and a white top. I was just going to bed when suddenly, I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I gasped when it grew more painful and painful. I rolled down to the floor and curled up to a ball, breathing heavily. I was sweating and I coudn't breathe very well. My blood ran cold and I was terrified. The last thing I remembered, before I blacked out was my thoughts 'I'm sorry mom.'

-----------

Yellow guys ! Sorry about the short chapter, I'm on my phone so that's why it's short. I just had the feeling to update. (:

see ya x