Chapter 3

When I woke up, I was actually disappointed. I wanted to die. I was in so much pain that all I could think, was wanting to die. I cracked my eyes open lazily and looked around. Slowly, I got up but then something stopped me. Or someone. I looked down and noticed Rudolf's arm around my waist, pulling me down. Fear washed through my veins. I started to panic and desperatly trying to find some way to get out of Rudol's grip and not waking him up.

 I looked around and began searching something that I could knock Rudolf out with. There was a white wooden table next to the huge king sized bed. Posters were on the walls and clothes on the floor. 2 doors were on the left. The closer leaded to a huge walk-in closet, and the other one to the bathroom. 

To my disappointment, I didn't spot anything that I could use. I felt movements and mumbling on my left and I realised that Rudolf was waking up. I looked to my right where the wooden table was and I spotted an alarm clock. Without thinking I grabbed it and smashed it with all my strenght I had, straight to Rudolf's head. Immediately Rudolf's hand went limp, and I was able to shrug it off.

I jumped out of the bed and I was about to ran out of the house. When I was at the door, I turned around.

"Sayonara." I said and ran out of the house.

When I was out, I shifted into my beautiful white wolf and began running to home. When I was running, I felt someone watching me. Shivers ran down to my spine and I pushed myself going even faster.

------------------------------------------------

When I finally came to my backyard, I started to panic. What will my parents say ? Will they be mad ? Worried ? Or even happy ? But most of all, what will Preston say ? I take a long calming breath and walked towards the door. I shifted to my human form, opened the door and shifted back to my wolf form. I didn't like walking around butt naked. I was prepared that when I stepped inside, the shouting would start. But nothing came. It was silent. Deadly silent. I walked to my room and took some clothes and dressed. After that, I started searching for my family.

"Mom ?" 

Nothing.

"Dad ?"

Nothing.

"Preston ?"

Still nothing.

Okay this is creaping me out.

"Anybody ?"

Still no answer.

Uhmm okay.. ?

I walked to the kitchen. I was hungry. Just when I was about to open the fridge, I was pushed to the wall roughly.

"Well well well, who do we have here ?"

I looked up to met my brother's dark eyes.

"Preston." I said coldly.

"What have I told you about talking back to me bitch ?" Preston growled and slapped me hard. It was so hard, that my head swing to the side. I bit my tongue so that I didn't make any sound. One of Preston's rules were that I couldn't make any sounds, or the beatings would be even more harder. I didn't even cry when Preston punched me several times. I didn't want to give him that pleasure. When he was finished, he spat on me. But the next thing he did was a completely suprise for me.

"Mom, dad. Come here." Preston called and my parents walked in, with disgusted face.

"Mom ?" I cried  when my mom looked at me with pure hate and disgust.

"Don't talk to me." She spat.

"Good job son." My dad said and punched him playfully.

"Dad, what is going on ?" I asked with a quiet whisper.