Chapter 8

Fucking knob head. That little piece of crap. I'm going to kick him in his bollocks so hard. Shag him! He's just a bloody shambles. I grumbled to myself. Seriously, what is his problem? I did nothing to him! Well if you don't count the yelling and stuff.. AND my cheek hurts like hell! How could he hit a girl? His own mate to the top of it? I hate him so much right now. I actually thought that he had changed, but NOOOOOOO, he's still a bloody arsehole! I bet he has screwed all the whores here. But guess what? I don't give a damn!

I'm never going to admit it, but it hurted me loads when he hit me. I'm one of the fighters in my pack, so therefore I'm used to feel pain so I kinda ignore it, but that, that hurted like hell! Is he a professional slapper or something? Jesus!

I was ready to give him another chance..

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

I started to run and scream my heart out.

"WHY ME!? WHY! I AM INNOCENT! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! I HATE HIM!!!!" Only now did I realize that I was crying. "AAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!" I screamed in frustration and pulled my hair. Why am I crying over some jerk? What is wrong with me!? I should me happy, but nooooooo I'm crying! (-.-) I stomped my foot like a baby and punched a tree with all that I got. "AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Now I screamed in pain. My knuckles were covered in blood and cuts.

I bit my tongue and started walking again. I ignored the pain and the blood on my hand, and just kept walking. Soon, the pack house came to my view and I stormed in. I ignored all the curious looks from the pack member's, including Preston. I ran straight to the room where I was staying at and closed the door, locking it. I slid down on the floor and buried my head in my hands. My shoulders began shaking and a muffed sob escaped my lips, before I could stop it. Soon I was crying my heart out..

~

I must have fell asleep, because when I woke up, the sun shone trough the curtains. Groaning, I lifted myself up from the floor, to a sitting position. Honestly, I felt like shit. My head hurts from all of the crying, I'm tired and my body is aching. I groaned again and got up slowly, and made my way towards the bathroom. I let out an ear piercing scream. Bloody hell!

Preston's POV:

"Awh man, that was so good!" I clenched my stomach and laughed with my friends. 

"I'm.going.to.fucking.kill.you!" Amanda screamed. Her clothes were glued to her skin and you could see her bra underneath the white tank top she was wearing. Her mascara was ruined and she looked like a raccoon (lol).

"Aaaaw, but you wouldn't want to hurt a face like this." I pouted and pointed at my face. Immediately her face softened. Hahaha no one could resist my sexy face (;

"I-i.. um no of course not." She replied smiling. Hah stupid bitch!

Suddenly, the door bursted open, and a crying and a bloody Kiera stormed in.

What the hell?

 Raj, where are you man? I asked Rajiv trough our mind link.

I'm coming back to the pack house. What's up? Came his reply,

Kiera came back crying. Did you guys met in the forest? 

There was a silense, before he answered.

Yes. 

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at Winston.

"You okay bro?" He asked.

"Hmh? Oh yeah sorry. I was just talking to Rajiv. He's coming back soon." I said shaking my head a little.

"Oh okay. I thought that it was something about Kiera. Your eyes went classy when she came - or should I say stormed in and you looked like you were going to cry." Wins said half-smiling.