I work by myself and for myself

(Camilo's POV)

Maribel and I woke up early. We were walking around Encanto searching for La Fugitiva. Maribel was practicing her water powers with the moisture in the air. I saw a black ruana but a girl was wearing it. She was fairly pretty. She had long wavy, black hair that was put up in a ponytail, but where the ponytail meets the rubber band, her hair was a gradient blue. I don't know why she wore a black ruana because she looked like La Fugitiva. I guess she was making a statement? I kept watching her and as the shopkeeper turned his back on her, she stole some shoes and socks and swiftly put it in her satchel. Before the shopkeeper could even turn around she had already disappeared. I notice her turn towards an ally way and she put her mask on. I walked closer towards her and noticed that Mirabel was playing and showing off her water skills. Sure it was fun for the first 2 weeks but after a while, it gets a little boring. 

I walked over towards where she was slinking away. She then jumped up towards a balcony and balanced on the ledge. She then jumped on the roof with amazing acrobatic skills and jumped from roof to roof heading towards the jungle. I decided that because I didn't have acrobatic skills I ran towards the jungle. She was a strange girl. I mean Maribel was strange before she got powers, but that's saying something. If La Fugitiva had fire powers, but she had blue hair... was that to show her weakness was something blue? I really don't know. 

I followed her as she went into a certain part of the jungle and there was a small house there. It looked like it could fit about 1 or 2 people. She knocked on the door and she handed them the shoes and left. She walked around the jungle until she reached that same ally way. She was about to pull off her mask when I stepped on a twig. She turned around and faced me. Mios dios, she was beautiful. Her silver-like eyes entranced me. She ran off but Mirabel was at the other end of the alley. And that's when she knew. She was trapped.

Mirabel sent a message to our familia and they instantly came running towards us.

"We finally got her, La Fugitiva" Papa said.

"Si, papa, but it's not like she will go down without a fight." I said.

"Aww, how sweet. Familia Madrigal is together and they got me, La Fugitiva. How great." she said, with a voice dripping with sarcasm.

And she continued, "And like sweet, Camilo over here said, I NEVER go down without a fight."

And all hell broke loose.

(Sofia's POV)

I used my fire powers, but I know, I know. What is La Fugitiva thinking? Depending on her fire powers. I actually didn't. I depended on my main talent. Control. I could control anything I want. I could control what Camilo turns into, how much water there is in the air. All I have to do is think of it. 

The first person to attack was Alma. She pulled out a knife, and I never knew the Madrigals had the guts to use a weapon, but considering that Alma didn't have a gift, she had to use a weapon of some sort. It was a dagger-like knife. Something you can borrow off a butcher. She slashed through the air trying to hit me. Hmph, she was never trained. Useless piece of mierda. 

"Aww, Alma, you wouldn't want to do that. Would Pedro want that? Hmm?" I asked, taunting her with her estranged husband.

All the Madrigals gasped. They were shocked that I brought Pedro in. But Alma was still standing. Hmph, I was going to need something more.

"And what would Bruno think? Hmm? Why do you think he left Alma? Was it to run away from the family? Or was it to protect it, from YOU?" I said, as I taunted her more.

And all of a sudden, Alma fell on the floor. Crying, and sobbing. Felix and Agustin helped her get back to their casita. The only people left were Pepi, Mirabel, Camilo, Dolores, Luisa, and Isabela. Ugh, if it's the one Madrigal I hated more than Alma was probably Isabela. She is such a perfectionist. Hate that. Despise that. 

"So? Who's next? Camilo? Pepi? Dolores? Luisa? Isabela? Or is it YOU Mirabel?" I asked.

Turns out, Dolores came at me. She tried doing some karate move, but to late. I had already kicked her and knocked her out. Next came Pepi. She tried to electrocute me, but I used my other main power to electrocute herself. Boom, knocked out. Next was Luisa. She tried to push boulders on me, but I controlled them and made her weak. She couldn't handle all that weight and was knocked out by a boulder hitting the back of her head. And next was Isabela. She tried to use the vines to make me go down, but she brought herself down, and her vines made her stuck to the ground. Then Mirabel. She was probably the easiest. She was going to use water and I controlled the water and made her have a lack of air, and she went out. Last, but not least was Camilo. He shapeshifted into Luisa, but before he could pick something up, he was picking me up and cradling me like I was some baby. He then picked up Isabela's vines and tied me up so I couldn't move, and then he blindfolded me with some cloth that he found off the ground and I was blindfolded. I decided to let him take me in, because I knew that today was Antonio's special day, and to make it even better, in my case, but worse for them, I would take someone special hostage.

I would kidnap Antonio and make them pay.