Epilogue

~5 years later~

(Sofia's POV)

"CAMILO! DARLING, WHERE IS ALEJANDRO?" I yelled, frantically searching the casita for Alex, my son. We had 2 children, one was a beautiful baby girl, and a handsome baby boy. Our children were about 3 now, and  had figured out how to use their legs. 

"WASN'T HE WITH YOU?" Camilo yelled back with a frantic voice.

I heard a ding-dong at the door and quickly opened it. I was wearing a black and white striped tank top with of course, you guessed it a high low skirt that had a black background and daises all over it. This was my usual outfit now.

"Hello is, um Antonio here?" A little girl about 12 asked.

"Si, ANTONIO! YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE!" I yelled. 

He came down with flowers and a slight blush on his cheeks. 

"You ready for your date?" I asked, looking down at small Gabriela. 

"Yeah. Let's go Ria." Antonio said, holding out his hand for Gabriela to take. 

A lot has happened this past 5 years. Alma has turned 90, Bruno is going to be single forever, (though we have tried hooking him up, but no one liked him, sad), Pepi and Felix left the casita because they wanted to travel. Dolores and Mariano had 6 children. Sam, Felix, Adrian, Carmen, Reyna, and Amelia. Camilo married me, and Antonio has got a girlfriend. Julieta and Agustin still stayed in the casita, because we would never survive without Julieta's cooking, Mirabel swore off to never marry anyone, Isabela married a girl named Daniela, or Dani, and Luisa married Edwin. They don't have any children, (thankfully, I don't want to hear no moans or nothing *shudders*)

But we've been good so far. 

"BREAKFAST EVERYONE!" Julieta yelled. YES! Today was churros and I needed to stop this stress with children.

"KENZIE! ALEX! GET DOWN HERE! Casita, help me out." I asked. Casita's tiles flipped up in acknowledgement, and brought down Kenzie and Alex the safest way possible. 

"Gracias casita." I said. 

I grabbed both of them and balanced them on my hip. 

"CAMILO!" I yelled. 

"Ug-yeah?" he said, with a mouth full of churros. 

"Can you help me with Kenzie?" I asked, handing him Kenzie without asking. 

"Sure, her foods in the fridge?" he asked.

"Yeah, casita!" I yelled, and casita brought over the baby food. I put Alex on my lap and bounced him up and down. He gurgled at that and waved his hand around demanding the food. I fed him his food while eating my churros. I gave him his milk, and then burped him. I led him to Camilo's room because well, I married Camilo, I don't have a room, and when the kids turn 7, they sleep in the nursery. 

Alex eventually fell asleep and would snooze until 12. Good, our girl time would begin. It had been so long since I had been La Fugitiva. I needed to stretch my 21 year old bones. I was getting old. 

Camilo soon came in with a sleeping Kenzie.

He held a finger to his mouth. "Shhh, sleeping baby." 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm finishing my breakfast." I said.

"Casita! Could I get a slide please? To stretch my 21 year old bones?" I asked.

Casita instantly created a slide and it made into a ramp and slid up. I reached up to the chandelier and hung on to it. I jumped off and landed in my seat. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins. 

"WOOHOO! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL FUN!" I said, punching my fists up in the air. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. 

"Please, continue what you were about to say." I said, motioning to Alma with my churro. It was drenched in chocolate. MMM, already sounds good. 

"Please, excuse my adrenaline coursed wife, she is very hot and hot-headed." Camilo said, cracking a joke. Everyone laughed including me. 

"That's true, I am very hot." I said, and made my hair light up. 

"AH! Don't do that again!" Mariano said, because he was sitting next to me.

"Mariano darling, don't be frightened, who's going to be my knight in shining armor?" Dolores said, in her quiet voice.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! CARMEN DUMPED HER CHOCOLATE ON ME!" Sam whined. Dolores sighed. 

"CARMEN! Darling, please don't do that to your brother." Dolores said. 

"BUT WHYYY? IT'S SO FUN!" Carmen replied.

Dolores lead her away and talked to her personally. 

"So... are we on for girl day?" Isabela asked.

"Yeah, totally." Mirabel said. 

"Sofia? What about you?" Isabela asked.

"Naw, I need to celebrate my 10 year anniversary of being La Fugitva, I'm stretching my 21 year old bones that still need to be kept in shape. See ya later!" I said. 

I pulled on my old La Fugitva costume that I kept in my closet. Ah, I missed this. The adrenaline coursing through my veins while I jumped from roof to roof. That wasn't the real reason why I was going to cancel girl day. It was also my parent's death day, and I was going to visit their graves. 

I walked outside and jumped off doing a backflip in the process. I'm glad I'm still flexible while I'm old. I jumped from roof to roof till I reached the edge of Encanto where we kept all of our dead there. I laid down on the grass, in between both of my parent's graves. 

"Mama, Papa, I'm really sorry about what happened. I really miss you, and I want to let you know that I stopped being La Fugitiva. I'm a mom now and I have two children, Alex and Kenzie. You would really like them Papa, they are just like you. Both twins like you and Uncle Pedro. Mama, I know you'll loove them because you love Papa. I miss you so, so much and there's no words to explain how much I miss and love you." I said, crying and laying down the flowers I had picked for them. I cried and cried and felt two strong arms wrap around behind me. 

"Shh, it's ok princesa, I'm here, and I love you. You'll never be alone because you have me, your two amazing children that you birthed, the casita which really loves you, AND the entire Madrigal family. Isn't that lots of love?" Camilo asked.

"Yeah, and that's all that matters." I said, wiping my tears away. 

Camilo layed down beside me and I fell asleep in his arms at my parent's grave. 

That's how we were for the rest of the day.

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

THE END!

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES! This is the end of Why Bother? (Camilo Madrigal x reader) THERE IS NO SEQUEL! Well, until I'm not a lazy ass and decide to make one, there is none. Please check out my other books in my profile, and it would really make my day if you dropped a follow, a comment, or vote. Again, THANK YOU, YOU AMAZING HUMANS!

~Fluzzycow32