Are you loco?

Previously on the last chapter:

"I need a way to get rid of this arranged marriage thing."

"What's your idea?"

"Date me."

(Sofia's POV)

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I yelled.

"No, I already know what you look like, anyways." Camilo said.

"Fine. But reveal me to anyone, and I'll kill you." 

"Deal, but, we have to do this, now." 

I sighed. I took off my mask and folded my ruana, to reveal the dress that I was wearing underneath. 

"There, here is how we are going to make it seem like La Fugitiva got what she needed from Antonio. I'm just going to stick a note to his jacket that says, Never mess with me again Alma, signed La Fugitiva. I'll do it a 2 days after you introduce me to your familia that they aren't suspicious. None of them are smart anyways." 

Camilo just stood there, staring at me.

I waved my hand in front of him. "Hola? You there? Camilo? CAMILO!" 

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. I'll introduce you today that way I can see my baby brother sooner." 

"Good. Let's go." 

We walked towards the Madrigal's casita hand in hand trying to convince people that we were a couple. Once we made it in Alma said, "Camilo! That's where you were. We have found a suitor for Maribel, but we haven't got one for you. Who is this?" 

"This is Sofia, my girlfriend." Camilo said, as he introduced me.

"I remember her!" Pepa said. Oh shit, I was in trouble. "She was that girl that helped me out with one of my chores. She is so nice!"

I let out the breath that I was holding and gave my million dollar smile. They all instantly liked me. 

"Camilo! I'm so glad you found a girl. We will arrange the marriage 5 years from now. You both will be of age by then." Alma said.

Alma walked around inspecting me, trying to find any flaw, but she found  none. 

"She is the perfect wife for you nieto such a perfect face, perfect body, perfect hair. She is beautiful. I'm glad to have you in this family Sofia." Alma said.

I nodded and said, "Oh, my papa has a curfew for me. May I go back home?" 

"Si, wouldn't want to keep your papa waiting." Felix said. 

I kissed Camilo on the cheek and said, "See you tomorrow."

I left and I heard someone say, "My, my, I have never met a more polite girl like her."

When I got out of the Madrigal's sight, I stole some things that I think Antonio would enjoy and went towards the hotel. I got some dinner that was left out for me and Antonio courtesy of the hotel owner. 

I opened the door and Antonio was staring at a movie called Tarzan. 

"Hey! You ready to climb the BIGGEST tree in Encanto?" I asked.

"YEAHHHH!" Antonio said, as he turned off the TV,

"Ay, pequeno, stop staring at the TV so much, your eyes are red." I said, while giving him an arepa.

"Gracias." he said, as he wolfed down the arepa.

"Did I not leave you lunch?" I asked.

"You did, I didn't eat a lot of it though."

"Hmm, you don't like sandwiches?"

"No, I only took the bacon. THAT was good."

I had finished my arepa and opened the door. Antonio quickly and excitedly ran out.

"Wait up!" I said.

"Bah, you are old." Antonio sassily said.

We walked towards the jungle and I pointed to the tallest tree I could find.

"Come on, get on my back," I said, piggybacking him.

"Whee! I can see casita from here!" Antonio said, with glee.

I sighed. This kid was just too cute. He was a ray of sunshine.

Once I made it to the top, Antonio got off and we both stared watching the sun set in Encanto. 

"You know, I come up here, once in a while, when I'm not La Fugitiva. It's nice that I can see the stars from here. Look that is la estrella mas brillante, and that star right next to it, is who my mama was named after." I said, pointing up to them.

Antonio wasn't paying attention and had already fell asleep. I picked him up and slowly climbed down the tree. I saw a silhouette of someone at the bottom of the tree. I saw that it was Camilo.

"Hey, princesa." He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aww, I can't visit my bonita?" 

I sighed. "When we're around your familia, sure. But when you're around me, no."

"What were you doing with my brother?" 

"I showed him something that your familia should've showed him."

"He had fun, with you?" 

"Yeah, I can be fun when I want too."

"Oh yeah? What did you show him?" 

"I showed him ice cream, the sun setting, and the stars." 

"Wow, he must've had so much fun. Thank you for treating my hermano with the childhood he never had."

"Wow, is Camilo Madrigal being heart to hear right now?" I mocked.

"Jeez, bonita, I can be mushy when I want too." he teased.

"Well, I better get going, Antonio has got to sleep." I said.

"Yeah, Dolores must be wondering where I am right now." he said.

"See you tomorrow, idiota." I said.

"Well, I am your idiot, see you tomorrow, princesa." He said.

(Next day) 

"Antonio, just do the same thing, as yesterday, ok?" I said, as I needed to leave.

"Ok, what will we be doing tonight?" he asked, innocently. 

"Hmm, it's a surprise, ok?" I said.

I changed into La Fugitiva in a different alley. Today, I was going to wreck havoc. I didn't hear Camilo get behind me. Today I was wearing a pink ruffle crop top and a flowery skirt. I put on my black caped ruana and gold mask when I heard someone clear their throat.

I quickly pulled out my knife and aimed it at the person's throat. 

"Woah, damn princesa you know you look hot when you do that." 

Ugh, it was Camilo.

What? Are you loco? 43 views? Holy shit, guys, thank you so much!! Please vote and check out my other stories. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!! This means a lot!

~Fluzzycow32

Why bother? (Camilo Madrigal x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara