The ULTIMATE plan

(Sofia's POV)

Ok, this was going to be risky, but I was going to do it. For all the Madrigals... except for Alma. I was going to reveal my identity. I was going to be curious on how she would react considering all of the Madrigal's know that I'm La Fugitiva. I sighed. This was going to be stressful.

I dropped in front of Alma and said, "Hola Alma."

"La Fugitiva." she growled. "What do you want?" 

"I want to tell you my identity. I think it's time I do it." I said.

She stared at me and said, "Of course."

I slowly took off my mask and my hooded ruana. She gasped and said, "Sofia? B-But, I thought you were, I- Does Camilo know?" 

"Yeah, in fact, he was the first one to know. I understand that if you want me out of Encanto, then I will leave. But if you want me to stay, I'll gladly stay." I said.

"Please, stay. I kind of need some help, I am curious though. Where did you get your power, considering we got ours from the Miracle." she asked.

I winked at her and said, "Never gonna tell you till I trust ya, Alma" 

She groaned and chuckled. "Well, we need some help building houses, and considering you have a controlling ability, you could... help us?" 

I laughed and said, "Sure, I'll help you."

"And, if you would like, could you move in to our casita? You could live with Camilo..." she said.

"I would be honered to live in your casita. Though, making a little mischief once in a while, wouldn't hurt?" I asked.

"Only if you clean it up." she said, in a fake stern voice.

"Ughhh, I hate cleaning." I whined.

"Who knew you could be such a child?"

"I am a child."

"Not until you've had... it."

"BLEH! No! Whyyy, please, I don't want children so soon. I'm still young!" 

"Fine, you have until you and Camilo are ready. But mostly you, because, you know... your the one giving birth." 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just go back to the Casita." 

We walked back to the Madrigal's casita and Camilo ran towards  me. He picked me up and spun me around, while I gripped his shoulders to keep myself from falling. 

"Ay, Camilo! Let me go!" I said.

He let me down  and whispered in my ear, "Did you do it? Are you leaving? Please don't leave me! I don't want to date someone like Mirabel's future husband."

"Shh, Camilo, don't worry, I won't be leaving anytime soon." I said, hugging him. He hugged back and someone cleared their throat. 

"WHADDIT I MISS? WHO DA HECK ARE YOU?" A curly looking haired man said. He had green eyes and a green ruana. I had seen his painting around town and I recognized him as Bruno. 

"Tio Bruno! Your back! Where have you been?" Camilo asked.

Bruno coughed, "I've been in the walls."

Dolores popped out right next to us and elbowed Camilo. "I heard him everyday."

"OW! Dolores gave me a booboo." Camilo said in a pouty voice.

"Aww Camilo. Do you want me to kiss your booboo?" I asked.

"YES! I mean, yes please." he said. I laughed and kissed his forehead, the exact opposite of where Dolores hit him. 

"Better?" I asked.

"Better." he said.

"Aww, Pepa, don't they remind you of us?" Felix asked.

"Yes, they do. I am so glad that you chose to show Alma who you really are. Don't hide everything under a mask, because I know what you feel like. Believe me, I've done it before, until I met Felix and he showed me that I am awesome just being me." Pepa said.

"Wait... you were La Conquistadora? I should've known." Julieta said.

Bruno playfully elbowed Julieta and said, "Already predicted it sis."

"Does this mean, I can ditch that two faced cheater?" Mirabel asked.

"Yes, you deserve more than a man who will use you." Alma said.

"Well, now that everything's settled, shall we?" Alma asked and they walked inside casita. 

"SOFIA, SOFIA! COME ON! DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY ROOM!" Antonio said.

"Yes pequeno, I would love to see your room. Camilo doesn't have to come, right?" I asked.

"Hey! Aww, c'mon little bro! You would want me in your room, right?" Camilo asked.

"No, Jorge doesn't like you." Antonio said.

"Who's Jorge?" Camilo asked.

"The jaguar. Now come on! I can't wait to show you my room." Antonio said, dragging me along. I flashed Camilo a peace sign and he flashed me the finger in return. Oh, he was going to get his ass whopped. 

Antonio led me to his room and when he opened his door there was a jungle inside and a whole tree house bed. 

"Do you want to play with the penguins? They're really nice." Antonio said, after showing me a full tour of his room. 

Before I could say anything, Isabel and Mirabel poked their heads in and said, "Sofia? Can we have you for a moment?" 

"Aw, sorry pequeno, but your primas are calling me. Maybe another time?" I asked.

"OK! But it better be soon." Antonio said. I walked out of there and headed to Isabel's room. I knocked and a vine opened the door and sitting on the bed was Isabel and Mirabel. I walked in, admiring the flowers in here. I had never seen such species as this and I had practically gone all over Encanto, and some other places as well. 

"So... what's so important that you needed me for because Antonio was about to show me his penguins." I asked.

"We wanted to have some... girl talk. Basically gossip." Isabel said.

"Ok," I said, sitting on the bed. "What gossip, because I have tons, you know because I'm La Fugitiva." 

"I'll go first, and we each share one. I one time saw Sr. Gonzales in his underwear and they were white with elephants on it." Isabel said.

We all laughed at the same time. 

"Well, there was this one time I was practicing my water powers and I saw a random dude from a the neighboring village take a bath. I am officially disgusted right now." Mirabel said, while her face looked like she ate something bad.

"Well, I don't think none of your stories will beat what I'm about to tell you. I one time saw Camilo sing in the shower and when he came out his hair was in a towel, but he forgot to put any clothes on. I am absolutely disgusted now." I said, shuddering.

We all laughed and that's how we spent the rest of the day.

Phew! This story is about to come to an end! If you have any cover art for the book, please dm me, and I'll put it up. Also, is there a pic on the book or not? Just wondering because I don't see anything. Please drop a vote, comment, or follow, and it would really make my day. 

~Fluzzycow32