La Secuestradora

(Sofia's POV)

I had already planned it all out. I was going to blend in with all the other villagers and when I can get close or get to Antonio, I'll grab him and run away. I walked up to the Madrigal's casita disguised as a different person I saw earlier. I used my primary power, the power to control things, and made myself look like a little towns girl. I knew that Maribel and Antonio were close, so he would obviously go to Maribel for help. Hmph. Never new that perra had a heart. Camilo was at the door greeting everyone as he shapeshifted into different people hugging them. I put on my bubbly, happy act and skipped there.

"Hola Ruby. Come on in." Camilo said, as if I wasn't La Fugitiva. (Idk, I just made up a random towns person)

"Hola Camilo" I said in a high pitched girly tone that Ruby would say.

"RUBY!! COME ON!!" Antonio yelled.

"Coming!" I said, as I yelled back. I smirked under my breath, this was going to be easy. 

"Hey! Do you want to go upstairs?" he asked.

I pretended to think and said, "Sure! But afterwards, do you want to play outside?" 

"Yeah! Vamos!" he said. 

We ran up casita's stairs, but casita wouldn't let us. Instead it turned into a slide and we slide down, giggling.

"Ok! Let's go outside!" Antonio said.

"YEAHHH!" I said, with fake  enthusiasm.

We ran outside and the only person there was Camilo. Oh, this was going to be easy. 

Antonio ran up to him and asked, "CAMILO!! Can you play with us? Pwease?" 

Camilo laughed and said, "Ok, what are we playing?" 

I took this as my chance and I turned into La Fugitiva and put a knife to Antonio's neck as I held him up by his hair.

"Make one move, or allow your little familia know I have him, and he's dead. You got it?" I hissed.

"Ok, ok. Just... don't hurt him or we will hunt you down." he said, as he backed away in surrender. 

"Hmm, really? As if you have already." I said, as I turned the both of us invisible. To Camilo it may have seemed as if we had disappeared. Camilo immediately ran off once I made Antonio and I invisible. I released my knife from his neck and released my grip from his hair.

I kneeled down, so that I was his level. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you." 

"No, I'm fine. But, why would you ask that? My familia says that you hurt little kids like me and I should be scared of you, at least, that's what Abuela says." Little Antonio said, innocently.

"Don't worry pequeño, I don't hurt kids, I try to not hurt people, but if I'm forced too, I will." I said.

"Really?" he said.

"Really, I promise." I said, extending my pink out.

Antonio gasped. "You would do a pink promise, for me?"

"Of course! If I didn't then how would I still have the child in me?" I said.

He gripped on my pinky and we shook.

"Now, what do you want to do first?" I asked, after the pinky shake.

"Hmm, I never got to do a lot of things because I was stuck in casita forever. What is fun?"

"OOH! Have you tried ice cream?"

"No, what is it?"

"Well, my friend, it is the best food ever in the entire universe. Ready to try it?" I asked, grabbing onto his tiny hand.

"Let's goooo!" He said, pulling me.

(Pepa's POV)

I can't believe it. My baby is gone. Gone on his special day. 

"Ay, mi amor, don't fret. Antonio is a big boy. He takes after his papa and mama." Felix says.

I sighed. I was so worried that it has been raining outside and I was soaked to the bone.

"I know, I know, I just hope that La Fugitiva doesn't hurt him." I said. 

I heard a soft knock on our door. 

"Come in." I said.

It was Camilo with Agua de Jamica, my favorite.

"Thank you so much hijo," I said. 

He kissed the top of my head and softly said, "You're welcome mama. Sleep well."

I drank the tea, and once I was done, I felt sleepy. He must've put some sleeping herbs in as well. They were nice, they helped me relax. I laid on my side of the bed and fell asleep. Felix came on the other side and I rested in his arms. I softly sighed, I wish this was every day. So peaceful. 

(Camilo's POV)

I made tea, because I noticed that the weather outside was rainy. I put in some sleeping herbs inside mama's favorite tea and brought it up to her room. Once I delivered it, after waiting a few minutes it wasn't raining anymore. I sighed. This was going to be a tough time on all of us. Especially when Antonio's gone, and La Fugitiva was responsible for his kidnapping. I knew how to get Antonio back. I was going to make a deal with La Fugitiva no matter how bloody this ends up.