Was this entire thing fake?

(Sofia's POV)

Today was the day I would give Antonio back to the Madrigal's. I hate to admit it, but that little guy was ruining my walls that I've built so hard. I put on my La Fugitiva costume and explained the plan to Antonio. 

"Ok Antonio, I'm sorry but I have to give you back to your familia." I said.

"Nooo! But I wanna stay with you. It's much more fun with you. They treat me like shit." Antonio said, hugging my legs because he was tiny.

"Language!" I said, scolding him. It was quiet for a bit, till we burst out laughing. 

"Ok, but I'll miss you, will you visit me?" Antonio asked.

"Of course! It's not like I would never leave you, little Antonio, you've grown on me." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Otay!" he said. "So, what's the plan?"

"I'm going to stick this note on you, but I'm going to have to make you unconcious. When you wake up, don't mention who I really am, and I might come around your casita, so be prepared to not be excited." I said.

"Aw, why nottttt. I heard that your dating my hermano Camilo. Is it true?" 

"Yes, but it's fake dating. None of it is real."

"You and my hermano would have been good with each other."

"Okay, okay, let's get you ready." 

~After getting Antonio ready~

I jumped up on a roof with Antonio on my back. He was sound asleep, while his famiia would think he was knocked out. I knew that they would be eating dinner right about now so I jumped from roof to roof and once I got to the Madrigal's casita I poked my head in their window and Dolores was the first to notice. 

"HEY! LA FUGITIVA!" Dolores yelled. Everyone turned to look at me and I simply wiggled my fingers at them and tossed Antonio to them. 

"Bye!" I said, putting two fingers to my forehead and mock-saluting them. 

~The next day~

I watched the news by myself in the small room I was in. Dios, I missed Antonio, he was a little ball of happiness. Apparently Alma made an announcment. 

It said, "We are holding a party for successfully finding possible suitors for Maribel and Camilo's girlfriend. It will be at our casita tonight. DRESS NICELY!"

Ugh, I hated that bitch. 

I changed into a casual high low dress that had a black top whose sleeves went down to my mid arm, and had a flowery skirt, paired with black converse high tops. I let my hair down and happily walked around Encanto. I was looking for lunch after pick-pocketing 10 people. I stopped by a local burrito store. I had a Chile Mama my favorite type of burrito. I chewed on it slowly not used to it's flavor, because my typical meal consisted of bread and sandwiches. Oh, the flavor burst in my mouth. After I had finished, I walked around more until when I passed by the place where I usually changed into La Fugitiva, a hand snaked around my waist, and pulled me in. I could only think of one person who would do that.

Camilo.

He pulled me close to his chest and whispered in my ear, "Hola bonita."

"Hola Camilo." I said.

"You heard about the party, right?" he said.

I nodded.

"Use your words princesa." he said.

"Yeah, heard it on the news."

"Hmm, good. You do know we have to dance with each other, right?"

I nodded again.

He suddenly pinned me against the alley wall and said, "What did I say, use your words."

"You don't scare me." I said, confidently.

"Oh yeah? What about now?" he asked, as he started choking me.

I simply kicked him in the shins and said, "Get ready for tonight Camilo." 

And with that I left to go get ready myself.

Sofia's dress:

https://www.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Scoop-Neck-Asymmetrical-Satin-Evening-Dress-017198660-g198660/?utm_term=198660&utm_size=06&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItuz0uN6l9QIVA5yzCh0OTw79EAQYASABEgIRRvD_BwE&ucid=3859 

~At the party~

It was a very formal and elegant party. Maribel's future husband was Leo Del Campo (Marcel Ruiz). I was searching for something to eat, because I might as well get as much food as I can get to last me a month. Plus it's fucking free. I felt a hand on my waist and they said, "Dance with me princesa." 

Ugh, it was Camilo. But, I had to put on a show for Alma because she was watching.

I flashed a dazzling smile at him and said, "Of course." 

Casita turned the music into a slow dance and I could see Maribel and Leo happily dancing. Looks like they're happy. And I'm supposed to give the Madrigal's a baby 1 year after we were married. This is so fucked up.

Camilo came closer to me and whispered, "You know, it's scary how you can turn into a charming girl and a scary girl all in a matter of 1 second."

"Do I scare the great Camilo Madrigal?" I asked, whispering back and I could feel him shivering. Wow, I never knew whispering could have such a toxic effect.

"Hmm, sometimes I imagine if you actually agreed to have a child and all in a course of 1 year. How many times would I have to fuck you? Once, twice, six times?" he asked.

"Dios mios, Camilo! We're in public! Stop talking about fucking me. Fuck yourself." I said.

"But it's so much better to have you screaming-" he said as I cut him off. "Camilo Madrigal! Shut the fuck up!"

"Hmm, why should I?" 

"Because I said so."

"Are you always this bossy?"

"No, this is just my act."

"Well, your acting is very good mi amor." 

"Shut up and dance with me."

"It would be my pleasure, futura esposa." 

And things got a little heated after that...