SIKE!

(HAHA sorry guys, I absolutely cannot write smut, so halp meeee! If you have any ideas pls dm me! Now ON WITH THE BOOK!!) Oh, and a big shoutout to AquaBlueBerry974 for voting on every single chapter! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 116 READS!!! If you could drop a comment, a vote, or a follow, it would really make my day!

~Fluzzycow32

~The next day~

I was strolling around Encanto waiting until it was 10 AM because that's when the Madrigal's start their morning shift. They wake up at around 7:30 AM to help the villagers with things. I looked at the towns clock and it would be five minutes till it was 10. I went to my usual alley and changed into La Fugitiva. I needed to figure out a way to get rid of Maribel's water power. At least I still had my controlling power, or else I would be in deep shit. I peered over Sr. Corden's house to see that he was selling churros and chocolate. Mmm, it's been a while since I've had churros. I decided to steal it for lunch, because if it's food then I'll eat it. I took 5 bags and a load of chocolate because hey, don't hate me because I love chocolate. I seemed quiet and turns out, I was. Sr. Corden was counting his churros and I put them in my sack. 

"HEY! LA FUGITIVA STOLE MY CHURROS AND CHOCOLATE!" Sr. Corden said. I decided to make an entrance and say something. 

Once the Madrigal's had got there, I stood up on his roof and said, "Why do you always blame it on me? It's always La Fugitiva stole my bread! Or La Fugitiva stole my pancakes! Bah, it could have been your own children or dog, because they were hungry. Ever thought of that? Of course you wouldn't because you are to stupid to think. Anyways... sayonara!" 

"GET HER!" Alma screamed.

I ran from roof to roof till I reached the edge of Encanto. There was a cliff. I smirked already having a plan. I would jump off and I would land in my old house. The one where I killed my parents. From there, I would walk to a local store, hide there, and eat my churros. I waited for the Madrigal's to get over here. They had arrived together surrounding me, thinking I would have no way to go. 

"HA! Your trapped," Mirabel said.

"Really? I am? Oh no, I'm trapped, welp, toodaloo!" I said, saluting them with two fingers and jumping off. Time to eat my delicious churros! Yum.

(Camilo's POV)

She was dead. 

My princesa was dead. 

That was a pretty bold move jumping off, did she not want to live anymore? Was it too much? How would I tell my Abuela that my girlfriend-not girlfriend jumped off a cliff and was La Fugitiva and kidnapped Antonio and gave him the life he wanted? UGH! This was too confusing. I walked to the abandoned alley that Sofia usually changes at. I was thinking about a plan to cover up until I felt arms wrap around behind me. I instantly turned around to see that it was Sofia. 

"I thought you died." I said.

"Hmm, well, I just wanted to enjoy some churros without your familia tracking me." she replied.

"So... I notice that you're getting used to this whole girlfriend, boyfriend thing?"

"Well, if your Abuela wants me to give her children a year after where married, then that would be a process."

"Yeah... I wonder how many times I'm gonna have to fuck you."

She wacked me in the arm and said, "What's up with fucking me so bad?"

"Hmm, just wondering what type of child you would give my Abuela."

"Well, it would probably be a mischevious, shapeshifting girl  who is probably a trouble maker like me, and she would have wavy black to blue hair."

I imagined that and it didn't sound so bad. Hmm, she had a good imagination. 

"And where do you think she would get that mischeviousness from?" I asked.

"You, obviously." she said.

"Excuse me? I am  an angel!" 

"Your a mama's boy, not an angel."

"I'm an angel to my mama."

"Well, I'm clearly an angel."

"Are not"

"Am too."

"Am not"

"Am too" 

And that's when I decided that too prove her wrong would kiss her. And so I did. I pinned her arms on the wall and stood up. To no surprise she kissed back. I licked her bottom tongue asking for entrance and she teased me by not allowing me entrance, I got angry at it and bit her bottom lip. She gasped, and I slipped my tongue in. She started to pull away but she couldn't because I pinned her to the wall. She just pulled her face away as a solution and smirked at me as if saying, "Ha, I win"

I then slid my hands under her tank top and she gasped and looked at me. I simply shrugged and slowly went up. I then ripped it off, and she was in her sports bra and skirt. Damn, she was athletic. Perks of being La Fugitiva I guess.

I took a few seconds to admire her body. Dios mio, it was beautiful. She had perfectly tan skin and an hourglass body. Perfect. I started to slowly move further up but she put a hand to my chest.

"I am not losing my virginity that soon Camilo." she said.

"Ok, whenever your ready princesa. For now, I'm gonna cuddle with you." I said, handing her the tank top I ripped off. 

"Thanks Camilo... for being so understanding." she said, with her head leaning on my shoulder. 

"Your welcome, La Fugitiva." I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" 

OOOOH WE JUST GOT A CLIFFHANGER. WHO COULD IT BE?! And thank you so much! I had to put 2 AN's because y'all read so freakin fast! Please also check out my other books in my profile. It would really make my day if you dropped a comment, a vote, or a follow! LOVE YOU, YOU AMAZING HUMANS!! 

P.S. I will accept Q & A's just dm me to ask!

~Fluzzycow32