Chapter 31: Mama Bear

Your eyes fluttered open, not due to the light shining into the room, but from a pair of lips on your neck. You looked down to find your blonde hovering above you, her mouth trailing further than it probably should.

"Cate," you groaned, a small chuckle escaping from the ticklish sensations of her tongue against your skin.

You took your hand to her hair, guiding her back up to meet your face.

"Good morning, baby," she whispered, placing a gentle kiss on your lips.

"Hi," your hoarse morning voice rang through.

You tucked of piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her again. She let her body relax on top of you, although it was not very fair, she had underwear and a tshirt on, while you were still naked from last nights affairs.

Cate was very gentle-womanly when she opted to run upstairs and grab a robe for you last night, as you certainly did not have enough energy to put all of your clothes back on. Your blonde also picked up each item of clothing that littered the movie theatre floor, leaving you to lay on the leather couch and watch her every move. It may have been nearly black, but the light strips on the floor offered just enough for you to be able to appreciate the way her back arched. And then, there was the piggy back ride. Your legs were a little, um, wobbly, to say the least, after the multiple orgasms you were given. So, Cate literally carried you up each flight of stairs, the two of you laughing all the way and attempting not to get caught by one of the seven others in the house.

Cate laid her head on your chest, nuzzling her nose into your neck. You took your hand under her shirt, running your nails across her back.

"Why do you still have clothes on?" You whined, attempting to look down at her with one eye ball.

A velvet laugh vibrated both of your bodies, Cate pulling herself further into you, if possible.

"Seriously, why aren't you naked?"

"Because you look so much better without clothes on than I do," Cate returned, kissing your neck.

"I beg to differ, Ms. Blanchett."

"At least take your shirt off," you begged. "Pleeaaasseeee."

Cate laughed at you again, rolling off of your body and into the empty spot next to you.

"You do it," Cate commanded, playfully throwing her arms in the air and letting them slap back down onto the comforter.

You turned your head to look at her and chuckled.

"Fine then, I will."

You started to lean up and immediately felt it, you were definitely sore. It took a moment longer than you expected to get out of your position and climb on top of Cate. You moved her shirt up slightly to straddle her abdomen, shuttering when your core made direct contact with her stomach. You winced from the feeling, biting the inside of your lip as you lowered your entire body weight down.

"Are you okay?" Cate asked lovingly, grabbing onto your hip with one hand.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk much today," you laughed, leaning down to kiss her.

"How are you wet already? I've barely touched you this morning," Cate wondered at a whisper, your lips centimeters apart.

"Maybe I had a naughty dream," you teased, pulling yourself back up to a seated position on her body and gripping her shirt.

She raised an eyebrow in response, both of her hands wandering your thighs.

Cate questioned softly, "Was I in this little dream of yours?"