Chapter 44: Four

"Cateeee, just help me decide," you whined, holding a hanger in each hand.

You were stood in your shared dressing room at the Ellen show, attempting to get Cate to help you pick out the blouse that best coordinated what she was going to be wearing. You would pick yourself, but Cate was being a pain in the ass and would not show you her outfit for the afternoon.

She giggled at your demeanor as she watched you through the mirror, continuing to let Morag do her makeup.

"Moraggggggg," you then complained, "Make her help me."

The older woman simply let out a chuckle as she lined Cate's lips. "Honey, I cannot make her do anything."

You dramatically threw the blouse's back on a rack and marched into the bathroom area. "If no one wants to help me, then I'm not going out there."

Cate rolled her eyes, bringing her hand up to Morag's wrist and stopping her. She stood up in her silk robe and walked in your direction. You were sat up on the counter of the sink, scrolling through TikTok when she decided to make an appearance. You ignored her presence completely. She brought her hands to caress your thighs, sliding the material of your own robe up your legs until she hit the spandex you were wearing underneath.

"Whatever you wear will look beautiful," she voiced with a soft squeeze of your flesh.

You didn't say anything, still slightly frustrated that Cate wouldn't show you what she was wearing. Your anxiety was also through the roof, your nerves shot, which only made the situation worse.

"Black, leather skirt, right?" She asked and you barely nodded, not giving up the verbal response.

She released her grip on you and walked out of the room, coming back with the nearly sheer, white long sleeve blouse. She took one of your hands from the phone you were holding and molded your fingers around the hanger that held the top. "There," she whispered, leaning in to peck your cheek. "Now get dressed, Dash will be here in a few with Miss Edi."

You watched her go back out of the room and sighed, hopping down from the counter and going back to the rack to grab the rest of your outfit. You turned around, as to not give yourself away completely to the mirror and stripped. You took off your spandex, leaving you in just a thong, as the skirt was fairly short and had a pretty decent slit up the side. You then slipped the sheer top delicately over your high ponytail, careful not to bump it out of place. Once you were dressed, you turned back around and tucked the shirt in, Cate's eyes never straying from body.

As soon as Morag was finished, she left the room for a few minutes and gave the two of you a moment together. Cate approached you, reaching around to the top of your back to fasten the button of your blouse. After doing so, she rested her forearms on your shoulders, her fingertips scratching the back of your neck softly.

"See, I told you you'd look beautiful," she whispered.

"You are way too cocky," you laughed, pulling away from her body. "Help me with my shoes?

"Yes ma'am," she said, looking down at you as you picked up the black stilettos and placed them near your feet. Cate took the position of getting on her knees and resting back on her heels. You placed your hand on her shoulder and lifted your foot, curving it into the shoe. She secured the strap at your ankle and repeated the process with the other foot. As she finished, she laced her hands up the back of your body. Starting with your calves and traveling up to your thighs, giving your ass a tight squeeze as she stood all the way up. A soft groan came from your mouth at her actions. She knew what she was doing as she released her grip and slid the length of her right arm across your abdomen, walking away flirtatiously.