Chapter 9

"I've seen this before!.... Drago has used this spell.. He poisoned my men with it . I never though he would use it again, but I guess I was wrong."
Hiccup and Astrid were so confused.
"What are you talking about Eret.. What's going on with Hiccup?"
Hiccup was running his fingers through his hair, hoping the black color would go away. It wasn't working. Hiccup was freaking out.
"Eret!! Please just explain to me thi- this MADNESS!!" Hiccup shouted. He was terrified and he obviously need to calm down.
Eret grabbed Hiccup by the shoulders and sat him down and Astrid sat down next to him.
"There is no easy way to explain this but the poison that Drago has implanted in you is like a controlling spell..... It works the same way the Bewilderbeast controlled Toothless but now Drago will have the ability to control you."
Hiccup and Astrid were speckless.
"Drago control me? Why would he want to do that"
It was dead silent for about five minutes.

Finally Astrid was the first to break the awkward silence, "So is there a cure for this spell that Hiccup is under." Eret answered,
"Oh Yes! Definitely! But he is not completely under the whole spell, yet. We have some time."
That statement was comforting and terrifying at the same time.
Hiccup asked, "Ok, so how long will it take for the spell to completely take over?"
Eret had to stop and think for a moment but quickly replied, "It will be hard to stay, but your hair will be completely black within three days. Then ones Drago gets another drop of your blood into his staff, with the hallow crystal, then he can have complete control over your mind and body."
They all looked at each other, confused and nervous, but Hiccup knew he had to be the leader for the others and come up with a plan, but he was also terrified of what Drago has in store for him......