Chapter 6

Hiccup started to gain consciousness again. His vision was coming back slowly. He also had a huge headach.
But once he was back to his normal self, he realized that he was in the chains that were built into the floor. Hiccup tried to stand up but he was forced to stay on his knees.
"Hiccup!"
He turned to see Astrid calling him from a cell. All if the gang, plus Gobbar, Valka and Eret, were in the cell. Hiccup was thrilled to see that they all are ok.
"Astrid! Oh thank Thor you all are ok!...
Hiccup looked around but he couldn't find Drago anywhere. "Where is Drago??"
Eret answered, "We are not sure but he said that he wou-"
The door slammed open and Drago walked.
"I'm glad that your finally awake, Hiccup." Drago started to slowly get closer to Hiccup.
"Well, to be honest, I wasn't planing on having to leave Berk and get shot in the neck with a knock-out dart."
Drago stopped right in front of Hiccup. Then he started to walk slowly around him, examining him until he came back around to the front again. He pulled his hair back to force Hiccup to look up at him.
Hiccup tried to break from Drago grasp but it didn't help.
"You will help me control the dragons!"
Drago finally let go of his hair and then slowly walked over to the spell books.
"I will never help you! You are a monstrous and curl man! What makes you think I would help you!!"
Drago ignored Hiccup. He grabbed the crystal topped staff and then turned to walk back to Hiccup. He place the staff on the ground. Them he pulled out a stagger from under his cape of dragon skin. Once Hiccup saw the weapon, he struggled to get free from the chains but nothing worked. Drago grabbed his hand, to stop him from struggling and then he cut Hiccup's hand. Hiccup shouted in pain.
"No!!! Stop hurting him!!!" Valka shouted from the cell.
Drago pulled the dragged away. Then he gentle pulled out the hallow crystal from the staff. He held it under Hiccup's bleeding hand. The beautiful white crystal slowly started to turn a dark, red color. Drago stopped when the crystal was half way full. Then he placed it on top of the staff. Hiccup looked at his bleeding hand and then back at Drago.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!"
Drago smiled and looked down at Hiccup.
"Oh I'm so sorry for not preparing you for that my....slave." Drago said sarcastically then he laughed an evil laugh that filled the room.
Hiccup was offended when Drago called him "his slave" but he was also confused.
"Why would he call me that?? I don't work for him!"
Drago put the blood-filled crystal back on the staff. He walked back over to the spells to grab the small vial with the black liquid in side of it. Then he started to walk back over to Hiccup with both of the mysterious objects.
Suddenly there was a loud bang! Then Toothless appeared with the other dragon all around.
"TOOTHLESS!"