Chapter 7

Hiccup was overjoyed to see  Toothless! He tried to run to him but the chains were holding him back.
Out of no-where, Drago's men came running into the room with swords and shields.
"Toothless!!! Watch out!!!" Hiccup shouted.
Toothless fired a plasma blast at some of the guards. Stormfly and Cloudjumper went to go free the other Berkians. Barf and Belch were trying to block the door so other Vikings couldn't come inside. Hook fang and Meatlug were helping Toothless to fight off the remaining guards. Toothless was trying his best to reach Hiccup.
Meanwhile, Drago was making his was to Hiccup with the small vial in his hand. Once Drago got close enough to the boy, he violently grabbed Hiccup's hand, which hand the open cut that was still bleeding, and poured three drops of the black liquid into his cut. Hiccup was struggling to break free of Drago's grip. Finally when Drago stopped pouring the liquid into his wound, Hiccup felt dizzy and then he blacked out again.
Drago smiled and bursted out into an evil laugh. But suddenly Drago was hit by a huge blast of blue fire. Toothless rushed over to Hiccup and burned the chains off his wrist. By then everyone was free and on their dragons.
Astrid ran over to Hiccup and Toothless.
"Hiccup.... Toothless, I'll open your tail and fly with you. Stormfly, you grab Hiccup."
Astrid hopped on Toothless and Stormfly grabbed Hiccup and then dragon riders toke off.