🎵Tutorial🎵

Y/N's POV

I've been going around the world using my new found powers. How do I have powers? Well let me explain it. When my soul was unknowingly some how set here I was able to make my own powers due to an unknown force in the void maybe I was able to absorb some of its boundaries and energy if so than that explains why I haven't ceased exist when I was in the void.  Pretty handy if you ask me. I did some rapping here and there but I decided to take a break from the fighting I needed rest. Let's see here I am getting off this transportation in the city I arrived to and it's similar to PapaFearGaming's video in season 1. I walked around and heard some commotion going around on the street to my left. I headed there and I am very shocked too see who this was.

????: Beep bop skbeep.

Y/N: Who are you ma'am?

Blue hair girl: Beep.

Y/N: TBF?

TBF: Beep.

Y/N: TBF was it? Could you explain what's wrong?

TBF: Beep bop skbeep bop boop beep, bop beep skbeep boop bop beep. Beep bop skbeep bop boop beep, bop beep skbeep boop bop beep. Beep bop skbeep bop boop beep, bop beep skbeep boop bop beep. Beep bop skbeep bop boop beep, bop beep skbeep boop bop beep. Beep bop skbeep bop boop beep, bop beep skbeep boop bop beep. Beep bop beep beep bop skbeep bop boop.

Y/N: So the short version is that you need support from someone? If so than I guess it would make sense. I don't really have anything to do today since it's Friday.

Let me explain what's going on here. This is TBF which I think would stand for TomBoyFriend or TomBoyishFriend. She's basically a Female BF. If I knew what version of the game this was than I would have gone here a long time ago. She needs someone's support to help her against her friends dad. Which I can presume is Daddy Dearest. I'll support her but I am not exactly like PapaFearGaming. I like his videos but I don't want to mock him in any bad way.

Y/N: Let's make sure your Rapping skills are ready. I've got a song we can sing when your ready, does that sound good to you?

TBF: 'Happy beep sounds'

A few moments later

We arrived at a stage and it seems no one is here. Well that's because it's one of the places I built so no one even knows this place other than me and TBF.

Y/N: Your welcome to use anything you want here. I did build this location myself. All the stuff here is advance and old school so go nuts when we are done.

TBF: 'TBF.EXE has stopped working'

Y/N: 0_0 Uhhh...

TBF: 'Reboot at 8%'

Y/N: I think I broke her.

TBF: 'Reboot at 39%'

Y/N: 'Looks up and sees a screen about her reboot'

TBF: 'Reboot at 56%'

Y/N: Welp I'll be getting the stage set up than.

TBF: 'Reboot at 69%'

Y/N: 'Snickers a little bit'

I went to the stage and set up the tutorial part for her so that way we can check how her sing is. During the time she was rebooting I guess I went ahead and had some water. After I sat on the boom box here in the stage.

TBF: 'Reboot complete'

Y/N: Well come on TBF, let's get your vocals warmed up.

TBF: 'Smiles' Beep.

[Tutorial Starts]

Tutorial

Y/N:
Left, Right, Left, Right!

TBF:
I'll go for you

Y/N:
That's how you do it! Up, Down, Up, Down!

TBF:
Show him our love

Y/N:
That's how you do it! Left, Up, Down, Right!

TBF:
Our love is true

Y/N:
Down, Down, Up! Down, Down, Right!

TBF:
What we are dreaming of

Y/N:
Down, Up, Right, Up! Right!

TBF:
I've got it now! I've learned and now I'm ready to go win!

[Music ends here]

Y/N: 'Thumb's up' Great practice TBF.

TBF: 'Smiles' Skbeep.

Y/N: Okay now that we got your vocals warmed up and that your not rusty let's get ready.

TBF: Beep beep bop skbeep boop bop skboop beep bop!

Y/N: You wanna sing the song now?

TBF: 'Determined look'

Y/N: Alright if you say so. This song is from one of my rivals and he did teach me how to get my vocals going and how to improve on it. He also said It has a very catchy.

Y/N and TBF:

(Replace BF with TBF and replace Fake BF with yourself also your wearing the clothes)

TBF: ⭐️o⭐️ Beep boop bop skbeep.

Y/N: It's just a song I sing with a rival of mine. This also shows that your ready for the tough notes now. Thanks to me helping you, your now able to the song called Faker. It's from the guy called Faker.EXE and I did manage to beat him before anything evil happened.

TBF: 'Smiles'

Y/N: Anyways the tutorial and song are over now. Your welcome here anytime you want, I don't usually come here unless I'm needing to store or fix things. Maybe rap here and there but mainly to store stuff. 'Hands her a key'

TBF: 'Grabs the key' Beep?

Y/N: I trust you with this place. Your welcome to use it for anything you want. Just be careful when you do so. Why? Because the place can't repair itself very fast. It's a little slow so just be careful. 'Walks away only for his hand to be grabbed' Huh?

TBF: 'Grabs his hand' Beep bop boop skbeep boop bop beep?

Y/N: You want me to walk you home?

TBF: Beep!

Y/N: Hmmm. This is new, I've never walked anyone home before so I guess it's fine. 'Hold her hand' Lead the way' TBF.

TBF: 'Smiles and guides him to her home'

Y/N's Mind: "What have I got myself into?"

End of Tutorial