Week 1 😈Daddy Dearest👿

Important Note
Normal Talking - Hello
[Character Selection - This will allow you to choose a character with the given options.]

Y/N's POV

So after walking TBF home yesterday she's been feeling better and she's got her confidence. I did help her keep practicing and get her up to date on stuff she could use and to be honest I don't use the equipment unless I need to. Anyways I met up with TBF and she said she'll bring me to where the rap will happen. I do have a lot of cash and I did need to do something about it.

Y/N: So this is the place?

TBF: Beep.

Y/N: 'Looks at the sign than back at TBF' I don't know if I should be concern or confused. Rappers have very strange places to fight in.

TBF: Beep bep boop bop.

Y/N: Well we should go and save her.

Let me guess it's Daddy Dearest? That's too obvious because I know for a fact that Daddy Dearest won't allow just anyone to date his daughter. Also I know where the main girl is at.

Y/N: Is the one your trying to help on the Boombox?

TBF: Beep bop beep bop?

Y/N: 'Points to the stage'

I'm pointing right to where she's at and TBF is surprised that I was able to figure it out. Also how can anyone not see a girl sitting on a boombox? You would have to be blind not to see someone right there.

GF: "Gif Down Below"

I can also see Daddy Dearest on the left

I can also see Daddy Dearest on the left. I know that's GF's Dad and all but wow he actually looks pretty cool in person like if your looking at this yourself in real life you would be surprised.

DD: "Gif Down Below"

You wouldn't get it but meh I understand

You wouldn't get it but meh I understand. Everyone is not going to see things you would.

TBF: Beep!

Y/N: Woah! Calm down.

TBF: 'Nervous Beep sounds'

Y/N: Hey TBF.

I was able to get her attention and she did seem to be nervous by the expression she had. Looks like she's also a little scared.