Week 10🩸.EXE Week🩸

Mods used here
Fanon Sonic.EXE - Sonica.EXE is using this to sing.

Sonic.EXE - Just the forms and the characters in the mod for Y/N.

Monika.EXE - After a issue happens.

Mario Madness/Mario.exe - Requested by Tricky-da-clown

Important Note
Mario.EXE Madness Mod will be the reason all the female EXE's (Sonica.EXE and the Doki Doki.EXES) have a grudge and blood thirst rage to kill each other. Mainly it's for the war in this dimension.

I also decided to add a thing going on between the .EXE's such as a fight or war between the two sides. Mainly the Mario.EXE's are the reason for this war.

Y/N's POV

I was sucked into a big red ring. I don't know where this brought me but what I do know is that I'm not 100% safe. I eventually fell onto the ground but I got up and looked around everything was so different.

Y/N: Okay this looks like Green Hill. If I'm right than that means this is a alternate world where everything is all evil and everyone in this world will probably try to kill me.

This has to be the Sonic.EXE World since it was a red ring that sucked me in. I mean there can't be any other reason or clue. I kept walking on the Green Hill Zone and eventually I came across the Tornado but somehow it's still intact guess someone finished repairing it or something.

Y/N: 'Gets in the tornado' Well I can't do everything on foot so I'll fly in this. 'Starts the Tornado up' Let's go! 'Flys the tornado' I always wanted to fly a plane.

Yeah now this is the life I can only assume Tails, Knuckles and Eggman are dead in this world so there's way it's possible for them to survive or even be alive. I kept flying until I saw Angel Island I decided to land the plane there and got out so I can search for more clues.

Y/N: Ah good old Angel Island Act 2. It's funny how people would use this in a horror game.

I'm just running on Island now since there isn't anyone here. After a good few minutes I just walked since there was an old bridge which I just carefully crossed than I continued after a good jog than walked the rest of the way until I found Sonica.

Y/N: Yo there she is. Wait she looks darker than usual did she just tan her fur or quills?

I got a better look at this version of Sonica. She's darker but she also has something coming out of her eyes. I notice some of her clothes are torn and her gloves are like claws. Her eyes aren't green instead they are red.

Sonica?: "IMAGE DOWN BELOW"

I turned into Tail since I had to fly for a few parts and I didn't want to use my Sonic form since that might be a problem for certain obstacles

I turned into Tail since I had to fly for a few parts and I didn't want to use my Sonic form since that might be a problem for certain obstacles. I approached her slowly than I just asked a question since I am unsure of what she'll do.