Week 3 🔫Pico and Pica🔫

Important Note
Normal Talking - Hello
Singing - Lalala
[Character Selection - This will allow you to choose a character with the given options.]

Y/N's POV

Man after the spooky month we decided to meet up again and right now I'm asking them where they want to go. Let the girls decide where to go at least make them feel happy with something they like.

We decided to take the subway until someone or something decided to shoot something at us and- YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Pico and Pica:

PICO HAS A SISTER! WHEN WAS THIS IN THE GAME— Wait

PICO HAS A SISTER! WHEN WAS THIS IN THE GAME— Wait... WHEN WAS THIS PART OF THE LORE?

Y/N: 'Deadpans' Is it just me or are we being targeted for termination?

TBF: 0_0 Beep.

Y/N: Alright that makes sense. 'Turns to Pico and pica' So are we doing this or not?

Pica: 'Looks at Y/N a few times than quickly looks away with a massive blush'

Pica's Mind: "•///• Oh no HES HOT!"

Y/N: Hm? What's wrong with her? 'Pointing at Pica'

Y/N: Is Piccolo paying you to kill us or something?

Pico: Who's Piccolo?

Y/N: Never mind you wouldn't get it.

Y/N's Mind: "Rule 1 about Piccolos training. We never talk about Piccolos training."

Pica: 'Shakes her head and manages to get rid of the blush' Look kid we have a job to do. We are being payed to kill all three of you.

Pico: But let's make a deal. If you two can beat both of us in a rap battle we'll leave you three alone.

Y/N: Let me guess if we lose we die?

Pica: 'Claps her hands' Give this man a cookie'

Pico: 'Bonks Pica on the head' Ignore that comment.

Y/N: So who's rapping who though?

Pica and Pica: Uhh...

I fucking knew it! Like always I'll have to fix this issue./problem.

Y/N: Me Vs Pico and TBF Vs Pica. Does that sound fine with y'all?