Week 11 Cassette Girl, Garcello, Garcella, Ayana and Blessings from parents

Y/N's POV

Me and TBF just had a nice dinner. I was taking each girl out on a date from the... harem. I'm gonna have to get use to it. I noticed that TBF saw something so I followed her and saw someone. Cassette Girl. She has a cool style too. She removed her cigarette from her mouth. Her hat opens to reveal a red cassette tape housed inside.

TBF: Dbah!

The red cassette tape is swapped with an indigo one. Cassette Girl puts her cigarette back into her mouth. Her hat closes and she was facing me.

Y/N: 'Pulls out his microphone' Uhh okay... we're doing this.

Cassette Girl and Y/N:

Y/N: 'Smiles' These song are great. Where did you come up the idea?

Cassette Girl: These are the song I usually play when I have a rap battle.

Y/N: Neat. So... you still like singing Huh?

Cassette Girl: Yeah, it's fun plus I make a living with it. Also aren't you the guy that was on TV?

Y/N: Oh? You saw that?

Cassette Girl: Yeah, that was live TV remember? You were world wide and everyone saw it. I have to admit I didn't think I was gonna rap against you. It's a big honor.

Y/N: 'Sweat drops' Yeah.

Cassette Girl: Not use to being complimented Huh?

Y/N: I'm not. I'm sure I'll adjust to it in time. It's kinda strange though because before I was never complimented in my past life and now it's happening here in my new life.

Cassette Girl: Past life? New life? You died?

Y/N: Yeah. I'm over already so I'm doing stuff I was never able to do. New life is so much better now.

Cassette Girl: Must have hurt.

Y/N: It did. Plus it's nice to sing for a change. I was a singer than, but I was like a phantom to the world in my past life. Here? I'm actually being seen for once in my life and the best part is that I'm actually happy.

Cassette Girl: Sick!

Y/N: Oh you're cigarette went out.

Cassette Girl: Hmm? 'Looks at the cigarette' Oh.

Y/N: I got you. 'Pulls out a cigarette for her' Here.

Cassette Girl: Do you smoke to or something?

Y/N: No. I just keep some on me when someone actually does smoke or if I need to get someone off my back. I usually make these to help peoples body heal rather than hurt.

Cassette Girl: 'Puts a cigarette to her mouth' Really?

Y/N: Yeah. 'Pulls out a lighter' Let me light you up. 'Lights her cigarette'

Cassette Girl: Thanks. 'Smokes her cigarette' Oh! That's some good stuff.

Y/N: Yup.

TBF: 'Facepalms' Beep bop Bep bap.

Y/N: What? Her cigarette was out and I just got her a new one. Plus I was able to open up more after meeting you first.

Cassette Girl: You're both together?

Y/N: Yeah. Plus there's more than just her.

TBF: 'Smirks' Beep boop bep bop.

Y/N: Oh come on! You know I don't have the heart to choose one girl. I don't wanna hurt another girls feeling leaving them hurt.