Week 15 Sky, Female SMG4 Crew, and Tricky The Clown

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple of days since that Trollege incident. Trollege GF has been helping around here and everyone is fond of her. Despite some circumstances and changes from the girls. I'm holding up alright now but I don't understand what happened to me. What was that weird feeling? Why did that happen to me? I don't get it. The girls have been more clingy and I have no clue what's happening to me. I decided to stay close to the girls since something isn't right. Today we're doing some practice with TBF and GF. I was just sitting on the boom box next to GF while TBF was practicing her rapping I'll be honest she gets better everyday.

Y/N: Great rapping as always TBF. 'Hands her some water'

TBF: Beep bop skbeep. 'Grabs the water and drinks it'

Y/N: 'Notices his body is glowing' That's not sus at all.

Meanwhile

????: I feel like someone used my line.

Back to the story

Y/N: 'Heavy breathing' I don't feel so good. 'Fades away'

 'Fades away'

...
...
...
...
...
...

GF: "Image Down Below" Y/N!!!!!!!

TBF: 'Shocked expression' BEEP BOOP BEP BOP!

[Cutscene]

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Where am I?

Let's see here, this world is completely white and all I see is a girl with blue hair and I think purple eyes. If I remember right her name is Sky. ... Yup it's Sky, I guess since BF is known as TBF she took me thinking I was him. I suppose it would make sense since he doesn't exist now.

Sky: IT WORKED!!! THE SHIFT WORKED!!! We can be together forever, Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Who are you?

Sky: I'm your wife.

Y/N's Mind: "She's definitely a Yandere if she's talking to me like that. Oh well I better fight back with the power of singing!"

[Cutscene Ends]