GameToons Tutorial and Week 1-3

????'s POV

I feel weird and I don't feel very good. What happened to me? Who am I? What am I? Where am I actually?

????: 'Looks around' What is this place?

I looked around and realized a problem I wasn't normal now that I looked at myself. I'm wearing a white shirt, blue jeans or shorts of sorts, a hat, and red shoes. Oh no I'm Boyfriend from FNF- No, never mind that's just my imagination.

????: Y/N. That's the only name that's coming to me. I think that's my real name despite my looks.

Wait the soul split! When I split my soul in half I must have forgotten who I was during the process. Luckily I fixed it but now I need to find a way back. But who is that on the stage...wait stage? I looked a little more closely and noticed that it's GF but a little more old fashion. This must be the GameToons world of FNF! Why would the original send me here- Actually I don't think I need to ask that question. The better question is how to go from here?

Y/N: Oh looks like this version started guess I'll wait for him to finish the tutorial than go from there.

[Tutorial]

Player: Alright here we go Friday Night Funkin. Apparently this game is suppose to be amazing.

????: Oh it is.

Player: Huh?

????: Hi there, my name is Girlfriend. In this game you compete with my family and ex-boyfriends to earn my affection.

Player: Uh but I don't even know you yet. Couldn't you be a psychopath or something?

Girlfriend: 'Laughing a little bit' Hello your so funny Boyfriend.

Player: It's Player.

Girlfriend: Of course it is Boyfriend. Now don't you want to learn how to play the game?

Player: Yeah sure.

Girlfriend: See those arrows above your head?

Player: Huh neat.

Girlfriend: When the musical notes line up with the ones displayed above press the corresponding button on your keyboard.

Player: Musical Notes?

Girlfriend: From the songs of course. Don't worry it's really easy come on I'll show you.

Player: Um okay.

Girlfriend: All right here we go. Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left, Right. Now you try.

Player: Up, Down, Left, Right.

Girlfriend: Yeah you got it.

Player: Up, Down, Left, Right.

Girlfriend: Now try Up, Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Left, Left, Right.

Player: Up, Up, Down, Left, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Left, Left, Right.

Girlfriend: Up, Right, Up, Right, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Left, Left, Down, Right, Left.

Player: 'Struggling with some of the notes' Up, Right, Up, Right, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Left- 'Misses the notes'

Girlfriend: Not exactly Up, Left, Right, Down, Right, Left, Up, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Right.

Player: 'Struggles with the notes again'
Up, Left, Right, Down, Right, Left, Up, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Right- So was that it? Did I win?

Girlfriend: I mean technically you passed the tutorial. But if you struggled with that at the end things are looking pretty bad for you.

Player: Aw man.