Week 5 🎄Christmas🎄

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple of months now and I'm getting more better at keeping my mind clear for the most part I also feel something is still following me for some reason. I don't know who or what it wants but I have a feeling since I somehow play the role of BF now his power must've fused with me and so did his hair Color I mean that would explain the Blue in my new body but not really repeated by that genetics. I do wonder who could possibly try to use me? I'll think about this later right now I need to keep the girls happy and at the very least help them when they need it. I'm also wearing some Winter clothes that TBF gave which was a little big but meh it'll work. I didn't buy winter clothes so I'll pick some up later.

Y/N: Hex what are you doing?

Oh yeah I met Hex a couple years ago when I was wandering through the world. This was before I met TBF and GF.

Hex: I am selling Daddy Dearest merchandise after I slapped him by accident. You wanna buy some merchandise?

Y/N: I'll take it all.

Hex: 'Confused' Seriously?

Y/N: 'Puts a stack of money down' Will that cover it?

Hex: 'Smiles' Pleasure doing business with you Y/N.

Y/N: I've been meaning to get stuff for awhile so this will do nicely. 'Grabs all the stuff and puts in his pocket space' See you around Hex. 'Walks away'

I've been meaning to get some stuff for awhile now and this will do nicely for the space I have in my home. I also got something for TBF and GF while looking around the mall. I've also gotten a couple of things when I get bored. I decided to grab some clothes a couple of things were on sale and I found a couple of sweets a lot of them were chocolate bars so I bought them all and got some hot chocolate for me and the girls. I also got something for MM and DD since they are more like adults from my perspective at least. Wine for them and no I didn't buy stuff for the wine. I can make wine and it's also really good the non alcoholic version. I made the alcoholic version for them since it's close to being Christmas. We agreed to meet somewhere in the Mall like where Santa would be at and- Are you kidding me?

GF, TBF and Y/N: 'Deadpans'

I was hoping to make something special like have a nice time to cuddle with the girls or explore the world of FNF with them since there's a lot of events in the winter time. I mean we could do that later or after I finish rapping against GF's Parents in the Mall. Why you might ask? Because they are sitting in the chair for Santa and DD has a gun pointed at him.

Y/N: You know I'm thinking we should make this Winter special or at the very least a Christmas that I'll be able to spend with you girls. I'll let you girls decide what to do after this since I should probably stop the issue here.

TBF and GF: 'Nod their heads'

GF: To be honest I've never seen this side of you until today.

TBF: Beep bop beep beep bop.

Y/N: Yeah I know it's just really weird they would take Santa's seat and so this but I believe I can fix this issue. Why don't we start with the rap shall we?

DD: You read my mind already Y/N.

MM: Couldn't ask for a better future son in law.

DD, MM and Y/N:

DD: Your really doing great with the songs but it is Christmas so let's make this next song more lively shall we?

Y/N: 'Smirks' Bring on.