Kazutora x chifuyu

ok quick thing before you read, this is an au where Baji and Kazutora didn't kill Shinichiro and they are normal kids that are decent at fighting and they dont join any gangs. kazutora has his banana hair <3

Summary: basically baji was eager to show chifuyu his friend kazutora, that kinda backfired on baji cause they got a bit closer then what he expected.

genre: idk

Warning: makeout sesh?? Sorta, literally one curse word

Chifuyu pov:

Apparently Baji wants to have me meet one of his close friends. I'm kinda curious as to why I haven't met him earlier but whatever. I think this is pointless, I probably won't like this kid anyway but I'll let Baji show me him just because it's Baji.

I'm gonna meet him at a sleepover at Bajis house. Luckily I don't have to deal with anyone else except Baji and mystery guy there. I'm almost ready I look at the mirror and I'm wearing lose black jeans with rips, a band shirt, and converse. I frown. "Ugh I look like an Emo, " I whispered to myself. (no emo slander)

I didn't have much time to really care what I was wearing though. I grabbed my bag of clothes and essentials and placed it at my front door. I made sure Peke J had food and water before grabbing my bag again and heading to Bajis place. I luckily didn't have to go far since we live in the same apartment building.

Once I arrive I grab my spare key to his apartment and invite myself. Baji shouts from the kitchen, "we're in the kitchen! " I turn the corner and see baji sitting at the table sitting with a guy who had black and yellow hair with his back to me.

"Sit down fuyu we were waiting for you to get here so we can eat some pizza. " I take the seat next to Bajis friend, in response he turns. "Hi.. I'm kazutora" He says with a timid smile. He has a sweet face and is overall beautiful. I didn't realize I had been staring with a bit of blush on my face.

Baji tapped my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "you're staring. " My face heated up because of embarrassment. I looked at the floor and quickly spat out, "oh uh sorry I'm Chifuyu. "

"Now that your introduced, let's eat! " Baji said excitedly with drool hanging on the side of his face as he stared at the pizza.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚timeskip😋˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

We had ended up playing a few board games after eating and Baji ended up winning most of them, somehow. We also watched two movies about who knows i honestly was staring at Kazutora. There were times he looked back and I immediately looked away. Bro I'm so gay for him and I just met him.

"I'm bored of movies let's go to my room, " Baji said jumping off the couch. Kazutora agreed and we both followed baji to his room. Me and kazutora ended up sitting pretty close to each other unintentionally. I got a bit flustered and looked away.

After a bit of talking Baji had to go to the bathroom. Kazutora had tooken that opportunity and he looked at me. "Uhm.. Are you okay Chifuyu? " I blushed off like the millionth time and hesitantly nodded.

"I-i.. Never mind" I had no idea where I was going with that. I think I was going to confess but he would obviously reject. The banana scooted closer and whispered really close to my face, "are you sure? " The hot breath on my jaw made lose my mind enough to grab his collar and smash his lips against mine.

I pushed him away after a quick kiss, "i-im so sorry! " He was staring at me wide eyed and was blushing. He pulled be close to him he kissed me again. This one was long enough to sink in the feeling. He rest his hands on my lower back and his lips were soft and sweet. I tilted my head a bit to deepen the kiss.

We heard Bajis footsteps getting close so we pulled away. I felt needy and bold so I managed to say "can we continue later? " Kazutora nodded in response while blushing harder.

I scooted a bit away to look like we didn't move at all. Baji stormed in and saw our red faces. He raised an eyebrow, "uhh what happened while i was gone? " Kazutora immediately thought of the worst excuse ever.

"Uhh well CHIFUYU HAD UH farted so I farted in response! " He said while sweating. Baji laughed and mentions how weird that was but sat down on the foot of this bed. I gave a death glare to kazutora and he nervously smiled in response.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚woohoo another timskip˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

We basically messed up Bajis whole room looking for his math textbook because he forgot that he has missing homework that was due last week. Then he said that he actually left his textbook in his desk. We all groaned. By then it was 1:06 am.

Now I was really desperate for kazutora so I made up the excuse of that I was gonna go change into night clothes. I tapped kazutora before leaving the room. I heard him say that he was gonna use the bathroom down stairs.

As soon as he left Bajis room and closed the door I connected our lips. I ended up pinning him to the wall. In between one of our kisses pulled my into the bathroom quickly.

He locked the door and we kissed again. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I gladly let him. His tongue explored my mouth. I moaned slightly into the kiss and I ended up blushing from embarrassment.

Kazutora hands wrapped around my waist while mine were placed on his neck. . He disconnected our lips with a string of saliva connecting from each of our lips. I sighed in pleasure as he licked my ear. (mmm earwax ack 🙊) The banana kissed my jawline and bit down gently I moaned softly in response.

Kazutora is so charming, before this I would've never thought I would fall in love so quickly but I did. I was brought out of my thoughts as kazutora moved to leaving more hickeys on my neck. When he bit down on my sweet spot I moaned out loudly. I tried to cover my mouth but wasn't fast enough.

He abused that spot and each time got the same reaction. He moved away from my neck and leaned into ear.  "Are you enjoying yourself? " I nodded and he smirked and returned to kissing me more roughly than before. After about 5 more minutes I realized that we were in Bajis house.

"K-kazutora.. Baji is waiting. " He stepped back "oh shit you're right. " I realized that I still have to change into my night clothes because that was my excuse. "You go ahead I'll be quick" I said pointing to my pj's. He nodded and left the bathroom.

As soon I was done I slipped into Bajis room to see he fell asleep on the floor and kazutora was sitting on the bed. I sat next to kazutora and pulled him under the covers. "What about baji? " He whispered. I shrugged and curled up against kazutora.

"Goodnight, "he said kissing my hand. I giggled and pressed more against the hot banana.

End woohoo
Idk really know what this was but I thought of it during school and thought why not write it 😋.