mikey x takemichi 🔞

ok so basically Takemichi has a kink here i think called quirofilia but like it isnt really accurate but ok and if you didnt know its basically being sexually attracted to hands. and it isnt really accuratw bc i found out that exsisted after i was already done but thats ok

---------

Mikey noticed how Takemichi seemed stressed and tired lately. He didn't like Takemichi like this, he only wanted him to be his normal happy self. He brought it upon himself that he will make Takemichi feel better.

Takemichi is in his hands anyway. But how would he be able to relax the younger? Well he has been told that he was good at massages. Mikey decided on inviting Takemichi over so he could relax Takemichi's muscles.

He called Takemichi and asked him to come over for a surprise. Takemichi agreed and said he would be over soon.

A few minutes later Takemichi arrived so Mikey led him upstairs to his room. "You can sit on this stool!" Mikey offered with a smile. "Ok Mikey-kun, i'm excited for the surprise."

Takemichi sat on a stool in Mikey's bedroom, he sensed Mikey walk behind him. The gang leader slowly started to move his hands with ease. Takemichi breathed out a relaxed sigh as Mikey's hands magically released the tension in the younger's shoulders.

Takemichi didn't know how Mikey could work his hands in such a relieving way. He was melting at the other's touch, he couldn't help but let out small, satisfied noises. Mikey slid his arms around Takemichi's torso, also pressing his stomach against the other's back.

He rested his head on Takemichi's shoulder so he had access and close contact with Takemichi's ear. Takemichi's face flushed at Mikey's action, though it made him want more.

He reached for Mikey's hand that had rested around his torso and brought it up to his face. Takemichi had clung to Mikey's hand. He felt comforted by the coarse skin.

"You're so cute, mitchy!" Mikey exclaimed, admiring Takemichi's sweet actions. The hot breath on Takemichi's ear made him squirm with desperation. Mikey giggled and moved his head closer to the other's ear. "Awhh, do you like this?" He placed soft kisses behind Takemichi's ear.

Takemichi gasped. As Mikey left kisses around the younger's ear and neck, Takemichi brought Mikey's fingers to his lips. Mikey ran his tongue up Takemichi's neck making Takemichi feel hot and bubbly inside.

Mikey felt Takemichi direct his fingers in between his lips. Mikey was a bit surprised with how clingy Takemichi was with his fingers.

The gang leader sunk his teeth into Takemichi's neck. Saliva had dripped down on the side of Takemichi's mouth as he swirled his tongue around Mikey's fingers. Dark marks started to form on the delicate skin of Takemichi from Mikey.

"Should we move to my bed?" He whispered sweetly into the other's earlobe. Takemichi nodded. Mikey leaned away and pulled his arms back from Takemichi's torso. He smiled at the thick saliva that had coated his fingers. "You like my fingers, hmm?" The younger blushed and nodded shamefully.

Mikey walked around and leaned into Takemichi's face. "So adorable." He whispered before attaching their lips. Takemichi moved his hands and placed them on the back of Mikey's neck. The younger slowly stood up and they moved to the bed in sync.

Takemichi rested his back to the wall as Mikey straddled him. Their tongues entangled together. Mikey moved his dry hand and started to palm Takemichi's covered erection. Takemichi's body started to shake with excitement and need.

The gang leader pulled away and smiled down at the other blonde. He enjoyed the sight below him. Mikey felt grateful that he was able to make Takemichi feel so good.

"M-mikey-kun please.." Takemichi pleaded, grasping at Mikey's hair. This made Mikey grin. He started to undo both of their zippers while reattaching their lips. Mikey kicked off his pants and slid Takemichi's off as well.

Their now nude bodies were pressed together, sharing body heat. Mikey gave Takemichi access to his hands, which Takemichi immediately took a hold of. He stuck three of the other's fingers into his mouth and moved Mikey's other hand to caress his face.

Mikey hadn't expected Takemichi to be this way but he didn't have a problem with it. He pulled his fingers away when they were coated with enough saliva. Mikey threaded his hand that was caressing Takemichi's face through the other's hair. He pressed his lips to the younger's.

The gang leader led his hand down to grope Takemichi's ass, making Takemichi let out a sweet moan. Suddenly a finger slid into Takemichi's hole. He squirmed a bit in discomfort.

Mikey placed his other hand onto Takemichi's jaw, sliding his fingers back and forth. Takemichi felt another finger press into him. Mikey started to scissor his fingers, making Takemichi grip onto the other's back.

Takemichi's walls enclosed around Mikey's fingers. Takemichi pulled his head back to breathe. His chest rose up and down unevenly, small moans escaped his sore lips. Mikey slid his down to wrap around Takemichi's neck.

Mikey's fingers exited the other's hole and pressed his tip there instead. Mikey decided that he would be gentle just for today. He slowly entered. Takemichi tightened his grip on Mikey's shoulders, digging his nails deeply into his skin.

The lighter blonde pulled out and quickly slammed back in making Takemichi's moans escalate a few octaves. It was music to Mikey's ears hearing Takemichi's cries of pleasure.

Mikey had thrusted a few more times before Takemichi's stomach started to knot. The gang leader hit the spot that made Takemichi go over the edge. White ropes of cum had shot out onto both of their stomachs.

Mikey cupped Takemichi's cheek and kissed him sweetly. Him also cumming deep inside of the other.

Takemichi was on the verge of falling asleep. He pulled his hands away from Mikey's shoulders, revealing deep scratch marks. He used his hand to direct Mikey's from his wrist and brought the hand to his chest.

The lighter blonde giggled at Takemichi falling asleep before cleaning up. He decided to let Takemichi sleep for a little while then they'll clean up.

ok so yea i was trying smth a little different dont make fun of this 😭 ill edit this later i just wanna post it 😩 (sorry this was so short but im working on 4 other stpries are hopefully longer)