mikey x takemichi

Summary: Takemichi has a break down after trying several times to save Hina and still fail. He doesn't realize that his crush, mikey, came over and heard him sobbing.

Warning:fluff, suicidal thoughts

Takemichi pov

I ended up failing to save Hina for who knows how many times now. Why would I get such a power if I can never do anything right? I'm losing hope, I know that naoto will be upset if I gave up. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this. Maybe of I die I won't have to tell naoto.. Yea that's a good idea.

I don't want my mom to find me but luckily she's on a business trip so I can roam freely. On top of everything else my crush on Tomans leader hasn't been helping my goal on saving Hina. Sometimes when I travel back to the past I feel myself staring at Mikey and he's all I think about. I've forgotten a few missions because of him.

I don't want him to find me either. Ugh damnit I don't know what to do. I start to cry. I try and stop but they keep forcing out, to the point where im sobbing.

My head starts to ache and I feel dizzy from how hard I'm crying. I hear the front door open then I panic. I can't stop my tears though. I see on my phone that mikey had texted me that he was coming over about 10 minutes ago. Fuck! He can't see me like this.

He rushes through the door. "Mitchy!I heard sobbing downstai-" He looked at me with wide eyes then rushed towards me. "N-no don't look at me" I managed to choke out weakly in between sobs. I know everyone has seen me cry but not like this.

He pulled me into his lap and started stroking my hair. I blushed at this action though luckily I can blame my tear stained cheeks for it if he askes. I hated to do this while having a girlfriend and the fact that Mikey is my crush, but I need the comfort.

I burry my face into his chest. He leans in and whispers calming words into my ear. His hot breath makes my breathing hitch. I feel myself calming down a bit and im no longer sobbing.

Mikey pov

I'm still surprised to see takemitchy sobbing but it doesn't matter why right now I just need to be here for him. He seems to need this. I notice his breathing start to even out.

Maybe he'll feel comfortable to tell me tomorrow what made him cry so hard but I won't force him. He starts to fall asleep and I smile. Leaning down to kiss his year stained cheeks he leans closer to me latching onto my chest. I slowly start to fall asleep myself.

*+:。.。timeskip 😽。.。:+*

Takemichi pov

I wake up to find out I fell asleep on Mikey! My head was below his ear and I was breathing on his neck. I sprawled out on his chest and my arms were wrapped around him and he had his legs wrapped around my torso. In all honesty I didn't feel Kiel moving. I felt unloyal to hina but whatever I just had a mental breakdown, everyone needs to have comfort once in their life.

Mikey had a bit drool on the corner of his mouth. His cheeks were puffed out and he looked adorable. I freaked out when he started to stir. Trying to escape his embrace he only hugged onto me tighter. "Good morning" He said with hints of sleepiness laced with his voice. I blushed and covered my face by burying it into his neck.

He unwrapped his legs from around me and sat up keeping his arms around me. Mikey pulled me into his lap once again. He got closer to my face "do you feel comfortable enough to tell me what you were crying about? You don't have to tell me. " I wasn't ready to tell him about my time travelling abilities but I deeply appreciated his respectfulness instead of forcing me.

I turned around to where my legs were resting against his sides and I hugged him. "I'm not ready to tell you yet but I will soon" He smiled and nodded. I got the courage to kiss his cheek while blushing, as soon as I did I turned away in shame. He giggled pulling my face closer to his with his finger.

He softly placed his lips to mine. We kissed for a bit with passion. I had no idea what to say luckily Mikey came for my rescue for the millionth time and spoke for me. "What does this mean? What about Hina? " I gripped onto his shirt and responded with "I'll speak with Hina and come up with a solution because I want to be with both of you.. " He nodded and kissed me again. God how did I get so lucky.

Woohoo it's the end ok but this was pretty short