draken x emma

Summary: Emma takes draken shopping :)

Warning: it's pretty boring 💪, unedited

_____________

Draken stands at the door of the Sano household. Mikey opens the door, " Oh, kenchin. " Mikey turned around and called Emma down stairs. Emma comes running down running her hands through her hair. Mikey whispers something in Emma's ear which makes her blush and push him towards the stairs.

"Hi draken! " Emma smiles. "Hey, you ready? " She nods and finishes her braid. Emma had invited draken to go shopping with her since Hina was busy with takemichi. Usually draken wouldn't do things like this but he couldn't help it, he had a crush on Emma but he tried to deny it.

🌸🌸🌸time skip

They had gone to about 3 stored and Emma hasnt bought anything yet. "Uggh I don't know what to get! " She groaned. Emma stopped for a second then suddenly turned around full of excitement. Draken rolled his eyes knowing she had a stupid idea, "what." She giggled in response, "let's find outfits for each other! " Draken couldn't deny how sweet Emma looked and didn't want to turn her down so he agreed.

They split apart after agreeing on meeting at the middle of the mall in 30 minutes.

Draken pov

Im not too sure on what to get for Emma. I look around to take in all the stores and decide to go into one that seems like would have things Emma would like. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around. A short girl with pale green hair smiles at me. "Are you shopping for your girlfriend? " I blush at the thought of Emma being my girlfriend. The girl giggles, "I can help you! "

I might as well get some help, this girl would probably understand this stuff more anyway. "Do you have any pictures? " I nod and pull out my phone. I find 4 photos where you can see her outfits as well. "Wow, She's really pretty. You're lucky! " I blush once again I don't know how to bring up that she's not my girlfriend.

"I think that I have an idea of her style, here follow me. " I follow the girl to a corner of the store. There are some things that I think Emma would like. "I think she would look great in this! " The girl said holding up a dress and turtle neck. "I agree" I say.

After I pay for it the girl suggests we go to another store for some accessories. We go and find some that would look great with the outfit.

"Thanks for your help, whats your name by the way? " She smiles, "you can call me Ayaka. What about you? " I say draken and she nods. I check the time and see it's been 27 minutes since me and Emma split up. "I have to meet up with Emma now. " "Can I come with you? I'd love to meet her! " Ayaka says.

"Sure" I said heading for the direction of the place to meet Emma.

We arrive and I see Emma running up to me. "I'm so excited for you to wear what I picked out for you! " She said waving her arms around in the air. I laugh at her acting so childish.

No ones pov

"Hi! You must be Emma! You're so pretty!! " Ayaka squeels. Emma turns to her, "hi, thank you. " Draken introduces them. "You guys are a super cute couple. " Emma blushes wildly at ayakas comment. "O-oh heheh.. " Emma hides her face with her hands.

"Well I have to go meet my girlfriend! Let's exchange numbers. " Ayaka says suddenly. After exchanging numbers Ayaka skips away.  Draken hands Emma her bag of clothes and she looks inside. Her eyes light up.

(Sorry if you don't like the outfit just imagine something else I got it off Pinterest)

"How pretty! " She smiles widely. "Thank you draken! " Emma hugs him tightly. They both blush and draken hugs her back. When they're done, Emma hands a bag to draken. (Ok just imagine whatever for him) "wow you did good Emma. " She giggles and thanks him.

"Let's go change. "They part ways to go to their designated bathroom. Draken finished first and was just waiting for Emma now. He got a message from Ayaka asking for a picture of them both. Just then Emma came out. She looked really pretty, her blonde hair suited the color scheme great.

Draken blushed as Emma walked up to him, " Your outfit looks great on you! " She smiled up at him, "yours too. " Emma got flustered. "Ayaka said she wants a picture, " Draken said so Emma nodded. Emma pointed to a cute bench they could take a picture on.

They headed over and sat down. Emma hugged onto drakens side while they both smiled. After the picture they got up. "I saw a donut shop while looking for a store, can we go there? " Emma asked with pleading eyes. Draken sighed and accepted.

🌸🌸🌸time skip

"Hmm I just don't know which one I want more! " Draken laughed, "your so indecisive. " Emma huffed and picked the one with strawberry icing.  They found a table and started to eat their donuts quietly. "Glazed is so boring! You should've gotten a more fun one." Emma said while staring at drakens glazed donut.

Draken rolled his eyes and continued eating. They chatted a bit before paying then leaving. They decided to leave the mall since it was getting kind of late. Once they arrived at Emma's house draken walked her up to the door. Before she went in she said bye and placed a quick kiss to draken cheek before blushing and rushing in.

He just stood there blushing as well and smiling.

Pls idk what this is I doubt it's gonna many reads this one is kinda boring but I just felt like writing drakenxemma bc it's cute but I had no ideas so yea. I'm working on a smut rn so hopefully I'll post it this week ig 😻