baji x chifuyu

Real quick, this is a normal au where they are in high school and aren't that close btw.

Summary: it's a field trip and uh they sneak away
Warning: smut , pretty cliche

No ones pov

Chifuyu was kinda interested in knowing more about this kid named Baji. They never really talked before though they were in the same class. He didn't have much of a chance to talk to him though so he tried to just forget it.

The teacher came in the class so everyone settled down. "I have great news, as you know we had that fundraiser a few weeks ago. " The class nodded. "Well we are going on a school trip! We are going to an aquarium. " She started to walk around and pass out papers.

"This has more details on it, you have 3 days to bring it back signed with your parents permission. " The class broke out into excited whispers.

Chifuyu pov

It's the night before the trip and my mom agreed to letting me .

Now that it's almost here I'm pretty excited. What if I get partnered with Baji. I secretly hope so, I seem to have a bit of a crush on him even though we've never met.

I snuggle up to peke j and let sleep take over.

🕘🕕🕑

No ones pov

"Ok class it seems that all of you got permission. Good. Now for the partners. " She walked up to her desk. "Just to explain, the partners will sit with each other on the bus. "

The teacher picked up a paper from her desk and examined it closely. "Ok first is Yua and Himari, next Baji and chifuyu"

Chifuyu felt excitement bubbling inside of his stomach, the odds seemed to work in his favor. Baji didn't mind, he found the blonde pretty cute.

When the teacher finished saying all the partners she ordered everyone to find their partners to then line up. Baji walked up the chifuyu, "hey" Baji said confidently. "O-oh hi" Chifuyu cursed himself for being so nervous. They both gathered their bags and got into line.

They found themselves a seat in the back where it wasn't too crowded. "So tell me a bit about you. " They started to chat for a while and they got a along greatly.

Chifuyu started to doze off as it had been about an hour since they got on the bus. Baji laughed and rested chifuyus head on bajis shoulder. 

 🕑🕕🕘

Chifuyu woke up by the jolt of the bus stopping. He looked out of the window and saw the entrance to the aquarium. Most of the teens on the bus were asleep. He turned to gently shake Baji's shoulder, in response, Baji slowly opened his eyes. "Oh we're here," Baji said as his bronze eyes looked out the window. 

 The teacher got up and clapped her hands loudly to wake everyone. Once the class was all awake and had their bags ready, they exited the bus. 

 They had spent about 30 minutes walking around and listening to facts about the sea creatures. "Hey, you wanna go somewhere else?" Baji said whispering to Chifuyu. The blonde nodded and they snuck away from the group. The pair managed to find a small storage room that was unlocked and unoccupied. For extra measures, they locked the door. 

Chifuyu sat down in the corner and Baji sat next to him. The ravenette turned to face Chifuyu with a suspicious smirk. "Have you ever kissed a boy?" Chifuyu blushed at Baji's question. he shook his head no, embarrassed. Chifuyu felt a hand cup his cheek. The blonde looked up to face Baji. "Would you like to?" Baji said half-lidded. Chifuyu slowly nodded.

 Not wasting a second, Baji connected his lips with the smaller. Chifuyu tilted his head to deepen the kiss, wrapping his hands around Baji's neck. At first the kiss was sweet but it slowly got rougher as Baji bit Chifuyu's bottom lip. Chifuyu gasped, giving Baji the chance to slip his tongue into the blonde's mouth. 

 Their tongues danced. Baji explored every part of Chifuyu's mouth.  Baji's hands travelled up Chifuyu's shirt making him shiver.  They pulled away, both panting. The ravenette attached his lips to Chifuyu's neck. Chifuyu's breath hitched as Baji left dark marks along his neck.  The smaller slipped out a moan when Baji sucked on a certain part of his neck.

 Baji smirked and sucked there more. Finally pulling away he slipped off Chifuyu's shirt swiftly. He kissed down to Chifuyu's collar bone. Trailing down farther and stopped at his waist, he moved his face back up to the blonde's lips. 

Chifuyu slowly placed himself on top of Baji, only stopping the kiss to take off the ravenettes shirt. This action turned Baji more so he started undoing Chifuyu's belt impatiently. After they were both left naked, Baji started pumping Chifuyu's cock (qfbjeb thats so funny what-). "n-nghh" Baji kissed Chifuyu again. 

They almost seemed addicted to each others lips. "We don't have much time for me to prep you, is that okay?" Baji whispered into Chifuyu's ear. The blonde nodded.  Baji used their precum on his dick, "Get ready." He slowly entered as Chifuyu winced at the intrusion. 

 Baji waited for Chifuyu to adjust. Once he did he slowly pulled out, not giving Chifuyu enough time to respond, he thrusted back in. Chifuyu moaned with a mix of pain and pleasure. 

 After a few more thrusts, Chifuyu's mind was blank and all he could think of was the pleasure. Baji groaned at the feeling of Chifuyu's walls closing around his dick. Baji thrusted in the right spot which made him receive a loud moan from the younger. Baji abused the spot, making Chifuyu not be able to say anything but his top's name.

 The blonde felt his stomach knot. "A-ahh- close..~" Chifuyu tried to get out. He moaned as he came onto both of their stomachs. Baji pulled out before cumming onto the floor. Chifuyu balanced himself against Baji, panting. 

 Baji found a random cloth in the room that seemed to be clean so he used it to wipe off their sweat and semen. The ravenette helped Chifuyu stand.

"We should probably get back to class before they notice we were gone." Chifuyu nodded as they left the storage room. Once they found their class, they realized that nobody noticed that they left. Relieved the blended back into the crowd.

Yey  this is done!! im working on a mitsuya x hakkai and a ran x sanzu rn so ill try and finish it soon :) edit, uh so sorry it didn't make sense at first I didn't realize I was having two things happening at once-??