Mikey x Takemichi🔞

Broad summary: Takemichi did good in a fight, and his boyfriend, Mikey, congratulates him with his dick ig I can say.

Warning: smut 😋
(I've never written smut before so yesy sorry if it doesn't fit your standards)

__________________

"Takemitchy! " Mikey shouted gleefully while hugging his boyfriend from behind. Mikey had his nose in the crook of takemichis neck "you did good out there! " Takemichis could feel Mikey smiling. Takemichi had been training on his own and he was able to take out at least 5 guys, it isn't much compared to everyone else but it's progress.

Right now Mikey and takemichi were in the corner of an empty parking lot. The rest of Toman had already left. Mikey started to leave a few hickeys on takemichi. Takemichi breath started to hitch. "M-mikey-kun, not here.. " Mikey took takemichis hand and went into a nearby store.

It was a small business that didn't seem to be doing well. There were only two people in there, one was a customer who didn't seem to be too interested and an employee coming out of the bathroom. Mikey dropped his boyfriends hand to not seem suspicious. They headed to the bathroom in a way to make it seem like they didn't know each other.

For such an unsuccessful business the bathroom seemed really clean. It surprised takemichi.

They headed to the stall in the farthest corner away from the door. After locking the stall door Mikey attached his lips back to takemichis neck. He found takemichis sweet spot which resulted in a loud moan. Takemichi quickly covered his mouth with his wrist.

Mikey continuessly sucked and bit on that spot, when he felt satisfied he went back to kissing takemichi. He licked his bottom lip for entrance and takemichi let him slide his tongue through. After 5 minutes they pulled away. Mikey slid his hands up takemichis shirt which made takemichi shiver.

Mikey took off his boyfriends shirt and started to suck on takemichis collar bone. Slowly making his way down he was at the top of takemichis pants. He pulled them down with ease and looked up at takemichi to make sure he was fine. Takemichi nodded so Mikey pulled down his bfs boxers.

Mikey stuffed two fingers into takemichis mouth, which he responded my sucking on them. After a minute or two Mikey took then away. He stuck one finger in and takemichi groaned slightly. Mikey then stuck a second one in. He started to finger takemichi, who was moaning slightly.

"M-mikey-kun..hurry"

"Impatient aren't you, " Mikey giggled and stuck in a third finger. When Mikey thought takemichi was ready he took out his fingers so takemichi whined. Mikey leaned in and started to kiss takemichi. He slowly entered takemichi trying his best to distract him with the kiss.

Takemichi tugged on Mikey's hair signalling that it was okay for him to move. The gang leader started to thrust slowly speeding up. As he sped up takemichis moans got louder.

Takemichi almost screamed on pleasure as Mikey hit a bundle of nerves. Takemichi muffled his scream with his hand. Mikey bent towards his boyfriends ear and whispered, "youre doing great. " Takemichi weakly smiled.

Takemichis stomached knotted. "A-ahh i-im clos-" "Me too" They both came at the same time. Mikey went to kiss takemichi with passion. Mikey helped takemichi clean up and they head out of the bathroom at different times. There was no one on the store so they rushed away in case they would get in trouble.

Ok that's all I hoped this wasn't too bad I don't feel like reading it over so I'll fix it later 😻👍