Freddy X Monty A Gregory Analysis

Gregory POV:

      Gregory sits with Freddy in a cafe. When Monty busts in the room, Freddy I have something to tell you. Monty pulls down his shades and I look deeply into his orbs.  Freddy looks unamused as  he scrolls down Tik Tok. Gregory I found this really funny meme have you ever heard of big chungus.  I would like a McGregory and a large McChicka with a side of Miss Roxanne. Gregory says," shut the fuck up."Freddy takes his prescription Yass pills and looks over his amoung happy meal. Gregory leaves to go play Roblox and suddenly mcgommery busts down the door sending Gregory flying. "NO", Freddy screamed. MY SON, freddy said calmly. "My son", he said calmly. Gregory have you ever played amoung us. Come with me Gregory its about drive its about power we stay hungry we devour. Freddy Walks over to Gregory," My son, my superstar are you okay."   Gregory looks into Freddys slate ohos," HOLA YO SOY DORA." Oh no my son is broken, Freddy recalled.    Freddy is too much Freddy chan Monty walks up to Freddy, Freddy chan I have something to tell you. Meet me at the cherry tree at tomorrow. Freddy picks up Gregory and runs home like a beast. Montgomery Minty we finally get home and rest on our bunk beds and watch squid game. They watched squid games for an hour and finally fell asleep snoring falling asleep dreaming about Monty. He feel asleep and dreamed about monty. The next morning he walked upon the sidewalk  and made it upon the cherry tree. He passed Gregory and Gregory asked," can I have a battle o wateryer." No my son, Freddy replied. I have important business to do. he walks over too the cherry tree and looks Into montgomereys eyes. "Freddy Chan my beloved." monty spoke, " I have a crush on you!" Freddy gasps as Gregory is eating his Mcgregory from yesterday.  "What did you say Freddy-Chan?" Monty asked. "Would you like to mate with me?" Freddy opened his big robotic mouth and responded.

To Be Continued....