Airplanes In The Night Sky.

Freddy opens his big robotic mouth and responds with," I like you too Monty." Monty gasped in shock because he thought he would get rejected. Suddenly Gregory appears behind the tree sawing it in half. Dramatically he drops his Mcgregory on the floor. Dad how could this to me. I don't want a funky crocodile as my second dad!  "I'm sorry but I'm in love with this crocodile",Freddy spoken. Suddenly Monty snaps at Gregory," Don't screw this up for me kiddo I got a moment goin on here", Monty said calmly. Gregory yawns, "well sorry but I think I have a say in who my father likes." Monty looks at Gregory in confusion. "I apologize Monty but my son is right. If he is not okay with me being with you I must put my child first", Freddy recalled. Freddy walked back home like a beast. Gregory stares into Montgomery's eyes. "I'm sorry but I had to do that," Gregory said as he walked away. Monty stood there shook. "What now", Monty spoken. Suddenly the screen cuts to black as it switches to Gregory sleeping in his bed. "NO NO MORE BIG CHUNGUS", HE SCREAMED AS HE JUMPPED AWAKE. "Gregory looks around as he heavily breaths, just a dream", Gregory sighs. Freddy comes running upon the door. "GREGORY MY SON ARE YOU ALRIGHT!", Freddy said calmly. Gregory sighs,' just another dream dad."" Oh good", Freddy replies. "Why were you screaming about big changes." BECUASE ITS A DEAD MEME DAD PLEASE STOP. Freddy Walks over to Gregory and looks at him in his curciluer orbs. I'm sorry Gregory my son as comes to hug him. Suddenly we hear a sound turn on from the TV, COCO MELONN!!, it scremed. But wait I haven't watched Coco Melon since I was 5 years old, Gregory spoke. Suddenly Monty busts upon the door, please Freddy my love I even played coco melon for you son! Gregory looks at him with a confused look," but I'm like 12 coco melon is scary," Gregory said sarcastically." Freddy Walks over to Monty Agrerly," how dare you scare my son like that get out."  But freddy I was only trying to help. Gregory sighed. Monty felt heartbroken. Alright you can be with him if you want, Gregory spoke. The big fat funky groovy sparkly green big crocodile jumped up in joy.  "What do you say Freddy would you like to be with me?" Freddy looked in his muscular orbs. Of course I would love to be with you. Come on lets go take a walk. It was the most important thing it made people do. They walked outside in the dark. Gregory shuts his eyes and leans back in his bed," finally I got rid of them now for more Tik Tok." As Freddy and Monty were outside the stars shined brightly. They both sit down under the cherry tree and stared at the stars. "Freddy can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.", Freddy looked into Montys muscular orbs," I can really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now." Suddenly they fall asleep in the grass.  Monty wakes up and stares at Freddy, he sleeps like an anime girl curled up like that. He pushes Freddy's non exixtshen hair back and holds his face. Freddy wakes up. Freddy spoken, "I'm never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna turn around and desert you." Monte looks at Freddy I'm never gonna let you cry, I'm never gonnaa say goodbye. They walk back to the house. Freddy knocks on Gregorys door. Gregorry my son were homeee. Ok dad he responded, when are you guys getting married. woah woah my son cool down bro, Monty said. "I AM NOT YOUR SON!", Gregory said calmly. Alright sorry bro chill. Freddy takes Montgomery by the hands and runs. "Lets go to the pool", freddy. Gregory watches the two in fear. Those two lovebirds, he sighed. Wait a seconddd robots don't belong in the water. Gregory runs after them. "WAIT", Gregory says calmly. 

To be continued....