Jack and Ryan, From Nevada Austin

Gregory's Pov:

            I walked up to the buff handsome strong thick orange bear and looked at him dead in the eyes. Monty pulled down his sick ass shades with his free hand and stared at me. " Dad I think I'm bi!" Freddy giggled at me "ok? Did you think I was gonna hate you for it son?" "No" I replied " I was just a little scared that's all" Freddy cringed at my response." I'M FREAKING GAY", I responded. 

The next day:

Recently I have had a crush on someone... his name... is ... Ryan. I walked up to Ryan the next day. He has a mullet with purple dyed on the end. He also has one thick fluffy eyebrow and one that was sadly shaved off. He was insanely tall and had a menacing smile. Ryan started at me dead in the the eyes with his big green orbs. I walked up to him," Ryan... I .... like.... you." "A-gah-gah" he said as he took of tie. He walked up to me and spoke," of course I like you too." You wanna come to my house after school gregor, my little discord kitten." I cringed at the statement. After school I walked to his house I met his cat named Jack. Such a wonderful name for a brown haired cat. "You've gotta cat coooool" I said. Yeah we came to Nevada, Nevada,  Austin. Jack stared at me dead in the eyes and started sprinting at me. "Meow me mow ow owww ow wow goo goo ga mow" he spoked out of his mouth. The cat was oddly skinny and from the looks of it the cat was gay. For some reason Ryan put black boots on the cat and a kitty skirt, with a collar with pink flowers and a lock in the middle. Suspiciously a heart shaped lock. I picked up the cat with my free hand as it growled at me. The cat suspiciously looked like it had acne. From the background of his house I heard, " MATERIALL GWORLLLL" from the back of its house. I walked over to the side of the room to see his sister now here's the thing I'm bi right. Well Ryan is a pretty hot man I gotta say, his sister Patricia has got it goin on fam. I blushed at the sight of the hot chick. Although there was one thing about her, well she was hot she stank man. I could barely breath as I felt my mouth hole closed upon me. I tried to unchoke myself with my free hand. She stank so badly that I ran outta the house. The next day I broke up with Ryan. Telling him that his whole family stank like muskrats. His mom and dad looked like roteserary chicken. I needed to find something else in life. Somewhere for me to go. I wondered while putting my free hand upon my pocket. I sighed deeply as I walked down to the park and took of tie. Suddenly I saw an old FAT man who had looked like he was very very drunk. "Are you ok sir?" I asked. Yes child in fact I am very dead. I cringed at him and respond with," I didn't ask but ok." The suspicious man walked up to me and stared at me in the eye. He put his hand on my free head. "Let me offer you some advice kid." "Have you ever seen that YouTube video of the guy who fell in love with his car?, well to tell you the truth love is held within objects. My name is Henry btw toodles!" He dissapered upon the thick lights. I thought about what the fat man told me. I choked on a piece of free bread as I stared upon my toaster. I held the toaster with my free hand. I think I'm in love with my toaster.

To be continued...