Gregory's Revenge.

As soon as Gregory realized the dangers of Freddy and Monty in the pool Gregory ran upon the door. The pool was 15 min away on car so Gregory was in a big situation. Gregory picked up a rocket and started flying towards the pool. Gregory jumped in front of the pool door. "NO DONT GO IN THERE YOU'LL DIE!", Gregory said calmly. Gregory tried to open the door with his free hand but he needed a wrist band that costs 20 dollars.  I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES MONEY IN THIS HOUSE, SO DEAL WITH IT HE SAID AS HE STUCK HIS TOUNGE OUT OF HIS MOUTH. But Gregory we must die together. We have decided to bond our souls. Gregory slowly but his hands down looking at them like they were crazy people. DAD HAVE YOU REALLY LET A CROCODILE TURN YOU INTO SOMETHING LIKE THISS!!!!???? ARE YOU GO OUT GET SOME MILK AND GO SOMEWHERE WHERE I CANT FIND YOU??, Gregory said calmly. MY REAL DAD WENT TO GO GET MILK AND MY MOM WENT TO GO GET ORANGE JUICE AND THEY NEVER CAME BACK. SO DAD TELL ME ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME LIKE THOSE NEMORODS DID!!!??? Freddy walked over to Gregory like a best and knelled down like a Gorilla. "No my son I would never leave you!!", he held on to Gregory and starts hugging him. I'm sorry I was blinded by my love for this thick funky green crocodile. But I know that my family is more important than he is. Gregory hold on to Freddy and starts crying. For a second I thought you were going to leave me like my parents did. I wasnt sure if you were gonna go out there and get orange juice or milk but I knew you were going to go out there and get something. No Gregory I would Never leave you! Gregory lets go he wipes off his tears lets goo! Together they all run back home in less than 3 hours. Freddy opens the door and stares coldly at the crocodiles eyes. What are you doin?, Monty spoke. I'm trying to go inside my house!!, freddy giggles at Montgomery. I'm sorry but were over! Montgomery cries with his muscular bod an runs away. This time Gregory I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. I swear I am never going to fall in love with anybody ever again. Gregory looks upon his bed and falls asleep holding a freddy toy. Montgomery finally gets to his trash dump. He looks up to the stars and remberes the airplanes in the night sky. He embraces those memory's and starts crying. 

To Be Continued.....