Crusty Purple Mans Ashes.

Gregory's Pov:

 I wake up to see the old crusty dusty purple man on my table. "LOOK THERE YOU ARE THERE'S THE CRUSTY DUSTY PURPLE MANNNN", I said calmly. I looked at the crusty purple man dead in the eyes. I opened my mouth," you really crusty dusty and ugly", I said while laughing historically. Hi cheeks started flushing red. "I'm not that ugly" he said internally dying. He looked  at me string our his tongue out. His eyes shined as bright as the sun. The crusty dusty purple man looked over upon Freddy. Don't tell anyone but I'm in love with Montgomerys electric guitar. I walked over to Monty and poked him. "MONTY THE OLD CURSTY PURPLE MAN HAS A CURSH ON YOUR ELECTRIC GUITAR.", I said calmly. Freddy and the thick green infighting predictable funky grooving corocidale, jumped from their beds. The crocodile looked at me in the eyes, "ARE YOU SERIOUS. Gerome would never date somebody so disgusting.", monty said.  Freddy looked at me confuses, "WHAT CRUSTY PURPLE MANN?", freddy said calmly. "THAT CRUSTY PURPLE MAN I SAID AS I POINTED TO THE TABLE!" Monty cringed as Freddy looked confused at the table. OH THAT CRUSTY DUSTY PURPLE MAN!  The crusty purple man walked towards me dead in the eyes with his big big white bird eyes. He grabbed the electric guitar with his free hand then jumped out the window of our five story building. Monty gasped as he started crying. I looked at Freddy and looked back where the purple man was standing. I blinked and knew exactly where he would be.  The cherry tree of course. I stared walking to the cherry tree Freddy and my free hand. I saw the crusty dusty purple man staring at the electric guitar. He look ed at me with his bird eyes shining as bright as the sun. Gregory I'm about to die for real this time. I know its been like 6 games but I have to die now. I don't get a choice anymore. So please let me spend my last 10 minutes with this guitar. I sighed and nodded my head. We all sat together. I felt the dramatic anime moment rising. So this was truly it for this old crusty purple man. I didn't know much about him but I did know that he really did love this electric guitar. Finally the crusty dusty purple man faded away. He left some of his crust and his dust behind. I stared at it, FINALLY IT'S DEAD", I screamed. "NOW WE CAN QUIT MAKING GAMES JEEZ." Freddy stared at me angirlgr. "No you have to be in at least 5 more games becuase it makes us money." "Alright Freddy", I said as I sighed. Wait what were we just talking about, Freddy said. "Honestly no clue. I responded. "Alright lets go home", he said. Free held my hand with his free hand and we walked upon the street as we got home. I walked upon the fridge and ate my left over Mcgregory from yesterday. Freddy said,"NO MORE MCGREGORYS THATS GONNA GET URSELF FAT", he said calmly. "Alright", I spoken. We sat down and started watching more amoung us happy Meal at 3am. I decided that tonight we were going to get an amoung us happy meal at 3am. I stood up with my spirit and held onto Freddy with my free hand. "come on Freddy we are going to get a happy meal at 3am!" We walked over to our local McDonald's, It was closed so Freddy violently punted upon the door open like a beast." WE WANT OUR AMOUNGUS HAPPY MEALS", he said calmly. Suddenly an old lady walked upon us in a wheel chair. "WE DONT GOT NO AMOUNG US HAPPY MEALS!. WE'VE GOTTEN 60 PEOPLE ASKING FOR THEM!" Alright then I said as I held onto Freddy with my free hand and flew away. We went home and binged watched my little pony as I fell asleep. 

To be continued.....