The White Van

Montgomery grabs an old paper and a small Claire's pen from the trashcan and stars writing with his horrible hand writing. He wrote about his true love to Freddy hoping he would get him back. He shot a bird into the sky with the letter taped on its back hoping it would get to Freddys front lawn. Gregory walks upon the front lawn touching the grass with his free hand. Suddenly he spots a struggling bird in the sky holding a letter. It drops the letter straight upon his face. He takes the letter off of his face and reads it. He gives it a disgusted look and chucks it away. A nearby white van with no windows runs over the message. Gregory got up on his two feet and walked upon the side walk and grass into the house upon the door. "GREGORY DID SOMETHING COME IN IN THE MAIL?!!", Freddy said calmly. Nope nothing dad. Suddenly that big fat ugly bird appears upon their front lawn again. Ok dad it came back. Freddy ran upon the doorway like a beast. Gregory goes to watch Squid Games as Freddy goes to read the letter. Freddy upon the letter makes eye contact upon the letter. Suddenly Montgomery appears like a magical pixie girl. "Montgomery I thought I told you to get away from my house!", Freddy said. "I Know Freddy but.. I love you." Freddy breaths heavily like a beast." GREGORRRYYYY", he screams calmly. Gregory bends upon the door. "Get away dad you molded potato chip!" Gregory screamed as Monty sighs as he sheds a single tear. "Fine Freddy my beloved. If thats how you want to be then fine! Maybe if I go out to get some milk Gregory will realize how much he cares about me." Monty walks with his fat thick huge sparkly thick predictable crocodile feet and stops in the middle of the street. "Freddy don't you understand?" I LO-" Monty was quickly cut off by a white can with no windows running him over. Freddy and Gregory stood there in shock looking at the old dusty musty crocodile laying on the floor dead.

To be continued....