Old Crusty Purple Man.

Freddy Pov:

              It's been 2 months ever since my beloved Montgomery went in a coma.   Since then, I've learned the life of poetry. I've become an emo dad. I stopped doing things such as walking upon doors and touching the grass with my free hands. I am no longer immature. Suddenly, I realized life is precious. Monty's coma really did something to me. But there's gotta be someway to wake him up. I know Gregory is unhappy with the new Freddy. There's gotta be someway I stare there is. 

Gregorys Pov:

         I walk upon along the sidewalk touching the street with my free hand. We had so many McGregorys this week I feel like throwing up. Suddenly , I trip upon a rock and fell upon my face upon the road. I quickly got up as I saw a white van with no windows almost run me over. Well, I at least I'm not in a coma I thought as I walked away. I look upon Freddy as he cry upon the grass covering his eye with his free hand. I knew he wasn't happy and I need to fix this. I went to my local garage sale and bought a bat for 50 cents. I walked over to the hospital with a bat in hand. I walk upon Monty's bed. I lift the bat and hit him in the head with it. "WAKE UP YOU MUSTY CRUSTY FUNKY GROOVY SPARKLY PREDICTABLE INLIGHITNG CHARMING MOTIVATING CROCODILE", I said calmly. Suddenly, Monty sprinted up, "IM ALIVE I'M AN ALIVE OLD CRUSTY MUSTLY CROCODILE!", Freddy comes in running like a beast. "My beloved Monty you are alive.", Freddy said calmly. I sighed deeply as I stared at my dad upon the circular orbs. Alright dad you can be with him, just don't leave me okay. I said to my dad as I was giving him the puppy dog eyes. Freddy scanned the room, I promise Gregory I will stay true to you as I stay true to Monty. I blink and turn around, I look outside upon the window. Everything looked normal until I looked down. There dangling from the building was an old crusty musty old purple man. I stood there in shock. He made direct eye contact staring at me dead in the eyes. Those eyes those big big bird eyes. The purple man then knocked to the window then knocked upon the window. I broke the window open with my bat dramatically walking him in the face with it. "OW KID WATCH YOUR MANNERS", he said calmly. Freddy walked over," is that an old musty crusty purple man?" Yep, I said to him. He looks at us in a confused look. "Who are you", he said. And who am I? Me and Monty start laughing historically. You mean this guys got amnesia I said laughing historically? Freddy looked at me and walked me in the back of my head. This is no laughing manner Gregory! The old crusty musty purple man walked towards me and put his free hand upon my face. "Hey you remind me of someone", he said as he stared at my face. I breathed heavily," BECUASE I'M THE CRYING CHILD!" NO YOURRR NOTT!, I heard a shout from upon the sky. Jeez I guess one of the narrators don't want me to be one of the crying child. Alright I said as I started into his white crusty eyes. I'm not the crying child. Suddenly the old crusty man fell down on his back. I jumped off the window attempting to see if he's okay.  I landed upon him and stared upon him in the eyes. "ARE YOU OKAY SIR", I said calmly. Suddenly the purple crusty musty man dissaperd.Freddy ran straight to me and gave me a hug."Gregory are you alright." "Yeah I'm fine dad", I responded. But were did that crusty purple man go. What crusty purple man, he said. You mean the fountain over there. NOO NOT THAATTTT, I MEAN THE OLD CRUSTY DUSTY PURPLE MAN! There was no crusty dusty purple man, freddy said, Alright whatever you say I said. I held onto Freddys free hand and walk home with Montgomery. We get home and watch amoung us happy meal at 3am. I yawn and fall asleep. 

To be continued...