The Big 13.

Gregory's Pov: I sat down upon the table of our 5 story apartment whilst watching Nyan Neko sugar girls with Freddy. I could hardly wait! My favorite episode(where the girl gets bitten by a squirrel and screams to death) is about to come on! I jump upon joy with my free hand and Freddy looks at me terrified. "Gregory, I don't believe you are upon the legal age group to withhold such a terrifying project." I looked at Freddy dead in the eyes then looked back. "Dad I'm turning 13 tomorrow curt me some slack jeeeeeeez. I'm pratactilly an adult I just got out of the sixth grade!" Freddy giggled which turned into crying like a beast. (Laughing) "You aren't anywhere near being an adult Gregory!" (Crying) "but they grow up so fast." I rolled my eyes at the bear. "Anyways I'm going to go to bed after this episode." Freddy smiled "you should get plenty of sleep. You'll be a new BEAST tomorrow." I cringed at Freddy as the green haired cat girl screamed at the squirrel killing her. "I'm just a kid jeez." I said dramatically Turing the tv off and heading to my bed. I woke up the next morning to a thick green tall nasty thoughtful breathtaking predictable magical radical fanatical crocodile screaming at me "happy birthday Greg!" I cringed as my name will never be   g r e g. Ugliest nickname I have ever heard. "My name is Gregory you old crusty green man." I said still cringing at the GROSS name. I pack my nag for school dramatically with my free hand as it was a Friday. Freddy and Monty have been together for two weeks and its not that bad I guess. Monty will never be another dad to me but he's not horrible. Not as horrible as the time I brutally destroyed him (one of the many illegal things I've done) "happy birthday superstar!" Freddy said calmly like a beast. "Thanks dad!" I replied waling to my bus like an E-boy. I plug in my headphones and listen to my music as I ride the bus. "I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time." and "Baby baby baby ooooh." The music in my ears blasts as the passenger hears it through my AirPods. I walk to school and spot my friends. I walked towards them (they're aware of the whole animatronic dad thing and they think it's pretty cool) as the bell rang. We walked to our classes as I sat in math. I sat in the back next to my classmates and died of nervousness. I needed to tell my dad something but the problem is I think I'm bisexual but I don't know how to come out to my dad. He's the gayest bear in the world  (can bears be gay?) but its still pretty hard. I know he'll be supportive but I don't want my future crushes running away because ehe has a tendency to run into rooms like a BEAST shouting "way to go superstar!'" Then slamming the door with his free hand.  Whenever I do anything right. (Thats all the tine by the way cus I'm extremely smart) the school day goes normally as I finally get home I walk back in mu house attuning to be a BEAST like my dad. "Dad!" I said breaking the door in half "I have something to tell you!"

To be continued.....