|Solar Panel, Tiggro and The Evil|

Chapter IX.
|Solar Panel, Tiggro and the Evil|

"I still can't believe you traded in the Porsche for a minivan."

Jane let out a scoff before suppressing a moan as she felt the stretch down her shoulder again.

"Speak for yourself.It wasn't you who had to suffer in agony in such a small space."

"How's your shoulder?"Dick asked as he gave Jane a look through the rearview mirror after checking all the blind spots.

Jane gave him a face in response before narrowing her eyes at Rachel as she chose her moment to be picky."We're not actually staying here, are we?"

"You know, there's probably a nicer place down the road."Kory intervened up front leaving Jane eyeing Magenta in annoyance.

She wasn't sure why more people were just adding to their initial little group of three but she was seriously starting to lose patience.

"We're being hunted by sociopaths.Nicer places draw attention."Argued Dick already tiring Jane with their little game of sexual tension.

It was even worse than watching Rachel and Gar. At least they were cute.

Looking at Dick and Magenta only made her nauseous.

All she cared about was keeping Rachel safe.She hadn't signed up for it.

"Yeah. Well,they also make it easier to sleep."

Jane rolled her eyes clearly not a fan of Magenta before frowning on Dick's head at his strangely driven looking train of thought.

"One road in.Same road out.Only one point of access we have to watch.And also ...it's quiet.Trouble comes our way, we should hear it first.And who said anything about sleeping?"

"Ew! Gross!"Gagged Jane as she pointed her finger to her mouth before leaning over to reach for the handle."Just fuck already and leave us alone."

With that,she didn't wait for their reaction as she went downstairs without waiting another minute.

"What-no,no, Jane!"Dick growled, pinching the bridge of his nose before turning to the others."That no other people come down, is that clear?"

Jane ignored Dick's familiar voice as she walked over to the entrance to the seedy motel where they were apparently preparing to spend the night.

From the moment she heard the door slam,Jane mentally prepared herself to argue with the annoying brunet.

"Jane.Jane, wait for me."Dick called after her in exasperation before finally grabbing her by the arm that wasn't slung."May I know what you're doing?"

Jane rolled her eyes as she faced the brunet before arching an eyebrow."Oh, sorry, did you call me?"

"Really mature."Dick commented in annoyance before pointing at the minivan with a casual wave of his hand."May I know what it was over there?"