#ㅤㅤ⁰¹. aura mori is an angel

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂 𝗂𝗌
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅.

▬▬▬▬▬ㅤ 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, Aura Mori was always seen as some kind of angel, with golden hair that was always set straight and well behaved, no matter the cut, and round blue eyes that seemed to shine every time she saw something of her interest.

ㅤㅤAs angelic as she was, Aura Mori didn't understand many things, and she didn't like to not understand things. She wanted to know everything.

ㅤㅤAll day, her family only ever heard her sweet voice when she was asking something to one of them- and she didn't take "I don't know" for an answer. It was infuriating for them and for Aura, who was never satisfied with the small amount of information she gained with each answer she was given.

ㅤㅤInstead of persisting on keeping Aura locked up all day at home until she was of good age to get a job or even marry- and they were very hopeful that, with her pretty face, one noble would ignore her skinny body and take her hand in marriage, bringing her to the upper class along with her family-, they presented the Public Library of Burgess to her, where all information was kept.

ㅤㅤThere was a problem, however- at six years old, Aura had never been to school, she did not know how to read.

ㅤㅤ"Well, this is useless." she muttered as she opened a book that supposedly didn't have any words- it was a children's book, and she didn't want or need any children's book, Aura wanted information. She didn't care about a boy who grew a plant in his head, that was completely absurd.

ㅤㅤ"I take it that you don't like the book?" the librarian asked from his place, a few feet away from her- his voice was calm and silent, almost like a whisper. Even though he spoke to her, his attention was on something else: the Daily News of Burgess, one paper containing many information, just what Aura wanted.

ㅤㅤ"I don't. There's no words or interesting ideas in it." she shrugged, approaching the man to show him the book.

ㅤㅤ"Hm. Why don't you take a book that has words in it, then?" he adjusted his round glasses before narrowing his eyes to see better- it was funny to Aura how his beard moved around as he muttered the title of the book with his mouth closed. When she stayed silent, the librarian smiled at her. "Do you not know how to read?"

ㅤㅤ"No, sir. I never learned, my older brothers refuse to teach me." she shrugged once more.

ㅤㅤ"Well, then I shall teach you myself." the slim man stood from his seat at walked around it to find an appropriate book to teach a child how to read, the librarian walked with grace, his shoes clapped at every step in a rhythmic manner, and the way he fixed his coat was extravagant. Aura admired the man for a moment, she wished to hold that much grace one day.

ㅤㅤ"Why would you teach me?" she furrowed her brows, confused by the offer.

ㅤㅤ"You seem interested by words as much as I am, that is a trate not all have- it is rare for a child to show it, too. I am simply interested by your insistence in learning, even when you cannot read." he smiled again, turning back to his table to take the newspaper in his hands. "How about starting with this one?"

ㅤㅤ"Yes! I want to learn how to write the difficult words first, they are the ones I use the most." she raised her chin in pure confidence, but soon recoiled when the man chuckled slightly. "Why are you laughing at me?"