#ㅤㅤ⁰². aura mori is a manipulator

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂 𝗂𝗌
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗉𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋.

▬▬▬▬▬ㅤ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏. Each of her family members held a different response━ some held no response at all.

ㅤㅤHer quest showed itself to be harder than she had expected it.

ㅤㅤ"Love is a beautiful thing!" started her mother, excited when Aura asked her if such thing even existed. 'Thing = object?' was the note Aura wrote from her first phrase. "It shows itself as a feeling you get when you're near a special someone, but I believe it is a state of mind. Your head gets fuzzy everytime you think of that person and you feel the need to smile when they're around. Of course, I suppose it depends on the person, sometimes it is a stronger feeling and sometimes it is weak, and also..." and she trailed off━ Aura didn't bother to hear the rest of her answer, it was already giving her a headache as it was.

ㅤㅤ"Love is something you can only feel for the God above." her father's answer made her disappointed━ he had heard her ask her mother moments before, which meant he had time to think of a good answer, and he decided to go with that? Oh well, Christianists, huh?

ㅤㅤ"I have no idea, probably something evil." her oldest brother, Eustachio, didn't even think of a proper answer, but at least he knew not to use "I don't know" at the start of his phrase━ he knew Aura wouldn't have accepted his answer if he did.

ㅤㅤ"Love is a manipulative act, when someone convinces you that they're the most important thing in the world to you. I don't believe people feel it because they want to." Cosmo, her other older brother, at least made two sentences, differently from the other two men in the house.

ㅤㅤ"I don't know, I never felt it before." her uncle, Christopher Bancain ━her mother's only brother━, pushed her back to the disappointing answers area. Different from her brother, he was not smart enough to not use the forbidden words and was forced to rephrase his answer. "I never felt such emotion, therefore I have no opinion on it." was his second answer.

ㅤㅤ"It is a villainous thing, a punishment from God to remind you that you can never have what you want. Don't be foolish, girl, you only feel that when you are being controlled by an evil soul." she should have never asked her aunt, Eleonora Mori, that━ everyone in the family knew how she had been in love with another lady some years before that and was greatly disappointed when the same lady found herself marrying a rich old man. Now single and in her thirties, Eleonora was cursed to die alone and heartbroken. It must be a sensitive subject to her, Aura felt bad for the woman and guilty for bringing the subject back into her mind.

ㅤㅤShe moved on from her guilt rather fast, however, as there were no other family members she could ask.

ㅤㅤAura concluded that her theory was correct, as every answer was distinct, with no similar trates to one another, then love is either not real or it is relative━ but which one of the phrases held the truth?

ㅤㅤIt was up to her to find out. She figured there had to be any information regarding the nonexistence of love or its inconsistency in The Public Library of Burgess ━Aura's safe place, if you may━ and, if there wasn't, then she would ask Ernest, he was the last person in town she could ask.

ㅤㅤAs the girl searched in every shelf for a good book, she muttered each title with her mouth closed, teeth clashing in a silent whisper that only herself could hear, almost like a voice inside her head.