An Artist In The Daycare (Part 1)

You were in the daycare sitting on the floor, drawing Sundrop in your sketch-book. You were a surprisingly good artist for your age range. By your age you could already draw bodies well. You started to sketch out the the base and erasing the parts you didn't like and re-drew them. You and Sundrop had an amazing friend-ship with each other, your parents didn't really "have time" for you when really they just didn't have any love left over for you. So sometimes your parents would "forget" you at the daycare. But you never minded, it one, meant you didn't have to see your parents, and two, you got to have a sleepover with Sundrop/Moondrop which increased your bond with each other. Sundrop always made sure the security guards never found out or that meant you, Sundrop, and your parents would get in big trouble. 

                   As you continued drawing Sundrop you looked over and saw him playing with the other children so you thought you would get to finish it before he went over to you. Once you were satisfied with the pencil base, you started to outline it with pen slowly yet carefully. You hear Sundrop laughing with the other children and decided to speed up outline with pen but still carefully.  

                   Just then Sundrop noticed you sitting alone and decided to come over to you and give you a little surprise. He skipped over to you and you heard him. You looked up at him and panicked because the drawing was not finished. Before you knew it Sundrop was right beside you looking at the well drawn picture. " Oh Wow! It looks like we have an artist in the daycare. Is that me? It looks amazing Y/N!", said Sundrop in a happy tone. You replied, "O-oh thanks, it's not finished I was going to finish it before you came but never mind." Sundrop: "Well its beautiful I always loved your art! I haven't seen you all day though, OoOoOoHhH I hope we can have another sleep-over!" You giggled slightly. 

                    Sundrop: "Oh yeah, I have a little surprise for you! Close your eyes and hold out your hands but no peeking! Try and guess what I give you when I put it in your hand. I'll give you a hint, its something you can eat." You closed your eyes tightly and held out your hands. Sundrop put a strange feeling object in your hands. Sundrop: "Try and guess!" Y/N:"Is it a hot-dog?" Sundrop:"NoOoO silly!" Y/N:"Hmmm... Is it a churro..?" Sundrop:"Wow *giggle* Yours really bad at this game! I'll give you one more try." Y/N:"...... Is iiit a cucumber..?"  Sundrop laughed, "Nooo silly, open your eyes..." You opened your eyes and relized what it was...Sundrop: "It's a FazBear chocolate bar!"