A Strange Visitor (Part 4)

As you finished up the final touches on your drawing Moondrop came back. But, there was something different about him... his body language and face had completely changed. What happened while he went away, you thought curiously. You didn't want to say anything because you thought it might seem rude. As Moondrop crept over to you, you acted like you didn't see him because you felt awkward. Moondrop sat next to you looking over at your decently colored drawing of him. 

                                 Moondrop:"Y/N, that's a lovely drawing of me! You do so well at art my little Starlight." and with that Moondrop booped your nose which made you giggle. "Now there's that smile" said Moondrop with a cheerful tone.You always knew that Moondrop was sometimes pretty serious and even scary but he was always caring and loving when he wanted to be. Just then Moondrop checked the time.

                                Moondrop:"Oh Daaam- darn it its almost time for the PizzaPlex to open, I need to get the daycare ready!" With that Moondrop turned on the lights and he turned to Sunrise.  

                                 Sunrise:"Y/N! My little ray of sunshine! Do you wanna help me get the daycare ready for the other children?" Sunrise said in an excited tone. Y/N:"Yeah I would love to help you!"

                        *TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE STAFF AND CHILDREN ARE AT THE DAYCARE*

                                All the children and staff were at the daycare at this point. You and Sunrise were playing hide and seek in the weird looking jungle-jim things. (I forgot what their called dont kill me lol) You were the one hiding and as you were hiding you bumped into a kid.

                               ???:"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Y/N:"Oh! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you okay?" ???:"Yeah I'm fine, I'm Gregory by the way, what's your name?" Y/N:"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." Gregory:"Nice, by the way, you seemed in a hurry are you hiding from someone?" Y/N:"Yeah, I'm hiding from Sunrise." Gregory:"Oh you mean the weird looking sun animatronic that likes glitter glue and googly eyes?"You both chuckled. Gregory:"Yeah, I'm hiding from this bitchy security guard lady Vannesa. I dont like her."

                                 Vannesa.... you recognized that name from somewhere but you couldn't quite place your finger on it, to you it sort of sounded like...Vanny. 

                                  Y/N:"Is Vannesa the new security guard that got the job like a few weeks ago?" Gregory:"Yup, she's kind of a bitch if you ask me." You agreed. Y/N:"Want a chocolate bar?" You took the FazBear chocolate bar from your pocket that Sunrise gave you. Gregory:"Yeah sure, wanna be friends? I strangely enough, trust you." Y/N:"Yeah sure I'd love to be friends!"

                                  You had made a new friend but you had no idea where that friendship was going...