An Excuse Of A Father(Part 22)

Trigger Warning: There is mentions of child abuse and things that gear towards sexual abuse in this chapter. If you are not comfortable with that, you do not have to read  this chapter. You have been warned, please be mature about these things in the comments.

                  Moondrop couldn't see the figure either, but he was sure they meant harm. Moondrop: "Y/N! Get over here, we need to leave now." You heard the voice that sounded familiar say once again, "I will be the one to catch you, you brat!", but it seemed like they couldn't see you clearly. Although you were a tad bit frightened, you were also very curious as well, you wanted to know who the voice belonged to and why they sounded so vicious and upset. You wanted to ask 'who is it?' but it seemed that there was a lump in your throat, keeping you from raising your voice level and ask a simple question. MapBot: "Oh dear, I humbly request that you obey your friends' wishes and go to him. At the moment, it is not safe here, it seems that a certain animatronic is searching for you and does not sound extremely pleased. We might cross paths once again, but right now you should leave, I will try and make a distraction so you can get away safely."

                    Y/N: "Well who is it? And why is she, or he, or they mad?" MapBot: "That I think you will find out yourself, I don't want you to be worried so I suggest you leave this second." Just then the figure spotted you and came running toward you saying, "I see you! You can't run from me!" At that moment Moondrop grabbed your arm and picked you up and held you in his arms with Gregory, not surprisingly, sleeping on Moondrop's shoulders. The figure was nearing closer, you spotted a tail just before Moondrop jumped extremely high, landing on the roof of a photo booth. You didn't realize that Moony could jump so high you were amazed yet a bit jealous that he could do that and you could only jump like 5 inches.  

                   Just as you looked over towards where Moondrop jumped from you could see Roxxanne Wolf. But why would she be chasing after you? She's is normally very gentle with children, why would she be trying to harm you? You had so many questions going on in your mind, bu you felt that only one individual could answer that, and that person was the one you have been hiding from, ever since you met your Sunny and Moony. Yet you were honestly impressed that Gregory didn't fall off. Y/N: "Moony..?" Moondrop: "Yes Stardust?" Y/N: "...Are me and Gregory gonna be okay? I'm..scared." 

                  There was a moment of silence before Moondrop broke it. Moondrop: "Well, to be honest, Sun and I can't guarantee that you won't have a bruise or two on you and your friend. But we do guarantee that we will do everything in our power to make sure that you are safe. We love you like our child, and it is truly heartbreaking to know that your biological parents do not feel the same way. But they don't matter, they don't deserve you for the vile and crude things they have done, especially that excuse of a man you once called a father. The vile things he did to you are inexcusable. He should have never touched you in such crude and disgusting manner! " 

                  You were starting to get emotional, you hated talking about those things that your father did to you. You HATED him yet you wanted to forgive him, but you couldn't. You loathed his guts, you hope he goes to hell and suffers a terrible and painful death. If you could, you would be the one to kill him. And the fact that your own mother, the person who spent 32 hours of sweat and pain getting you into this world just to let him do those actions to you yet she still has custody over you is absolutely unreal and dumb.  

                   You started to cry, sobbing hysterically, you couldn't control you emotions anymore. You wished you could make all those memories disappear. Moondrop wiped your tears away gently, he held your face in his chest, caressing your hair to calm you down. Y/N: "I don't want those memories, please.. don't talk about them, I hate it! I hate it, I hate it!" Moondrop: "Shhh, shh shhhh... It's okay, I understand." You felt safe, but you knew that wasn't the case. You lifted your head up to realize that Gregory was awake, and heard the whole conversation.

                    Gregory: "It's not really my place to ask but, what happened with you and your parents?" Y/N: *Sniffle* "I'll explain everything when we get out of this hellhole called a place for children." Just then you heard footsteps and a voice that was all to familiar.

                   Vanny: "Well now isn't this reunion so sweet, now the whole family's here!"