Tension (Part 5)

As you went out of the jungle-jim with your new friend, Gregory, you saw Sunrise looking for you. "Sunrise!", you yelled to get his attention. Sunrise saw you and skipped over to you. Then he saw Gregory. You felt that they had some sort of tension with each other. Like in the anime's when they stare at each other and the spark of electricity goes between their eyes.  Gregory didn't seem phased by Sunrise, he didn't feel intimidated by his blank, icy stare. You felt extremely awkward.

                                  Y/N:"Doooo... you two know each other?" Gregory:"Yeah, we do, we started off on a shitty start." Gregory explained to you about when he first came to the daycare he turned off the lights and freaky looking Mr.Moon tried to kill him and stuff.

                                  Sunrise:"Gregory, aren't you still banned from the Daycare?" Y/N:"He's hiding from the mean security guard, Vannessa, and he's my friend, can't he stay just for a bit?" you asked expecting him maybe to say yes but to your surprise he didn't.

                                    Sunrise:"He's banned for, life, I do not care if the bitc- if Vannessa was chasing him." Y/N:"Come ooon pleeeaasssse?-" Sunrise:"I said- NO!" Sunrise's yell made you slightly flinch, you never heard him yell like that. It reminded you...of your father. Sunrise picked up Gregory and threw him out of the Daycare. Gregory was getting annoyed and so were you.

                                   Y/N:"Sunrise what the heck, he's my friend! If your kicking him out I'm leaving too! Then maybe I can help him hide from Vannessa!" Sunrise:"No you WON'T!", and with that he grabbed your wrist tightly, squeezing it. Y/N:"Oww! Stop it your hurting me! Let go!" You accidentally slapped Sunrise's face making him let go of your wrist. You wanted to ask if he was okay, but you didn't know what he would do so you ran out of the Daycare to Gregory. 

                                   Gregory:"Hey, Y/N, you alright? I heard some yelling back there." Y/N:"Yeah I'm okay." Gregory looked at your wrist seeing the bruise and said "Are you sure? I didn't see that bruise on your wrist when we first met." Y/N:"Yeah, I'm sure, Sunrise just grabbed my wrist. Anyways we should get going, I'm sure when the lights go out Moondrop will go looking for us." Gregory agreed. Gregory:"But where should we go?" Y/N:"I'm kinda hungry, wanna go to El Chips?" Gregory:"Hell yeah!" You both laughed and and headed your way to El Chips.

                                    Vannessa:"For the last time! WHERE ARE THOSE TWO BRATS? If you don't tell me, I'll resort to more drastic measures. Sunrise:"You wouldn't dare..." Vannessa:"Oh I would, and if you don't tell me where the brats went, say by to your sweet little friend Y/N and their friend Gregory..." Sunrise hesitated but finally gave in. Sunrise:"They're heading to El Chips. But I wanna let you know if you do ANYTHING to Y/N I swear to God I will kill you in the most painful fucking way!" Vannessa:"I promise..."