"Is He Still Upset?"(Part 6)

As you and Gregory headed to El Chips, you wondered how the hell are we going to pay for this? Gregory:"We'll dine and ditch, easy" Y/N:"Eh, that works- but we gotta be on the lookout for Vannessa." You and Gregory entered El Chips an ordered some food and sat down at a booth to eat. Gregory:"That employee seems like he hates his job. He's like wHaAaT dOoO yOoU tWwOoO waAannNTtT???" You laughed. Once the two of you finished your food you ran out of El Chips and decided to go to see Glamrock Freddy. Y/N:"Do you know where he is?" Gregory:"Yeah, he's in his changing room, I have the pass to open it."

                                     The two of you headed to Glamrock Freddy but just as you two were about to open the door, you saw Vannessa. She didn't see you two so that was good. The two of you raced into Freddy's room, surprising Freddy. Freddy:"Gregory! What are you doing here, and who's your friend?" He acted like he didn't know you, but he did... He's supposed to protect you from Vanny but you didn't know that. He was playing dumb.

                                   Gregory:"This is my friend Y/N! I met them at the daycare." Gregory told Freddy about how Sunrise was being a total jerk to him and you, and squeezed your wrist so much it bruised and how the two of you were hiding from Vannessa. Freddy:"That does not sound like Sunrise, maybe his emotions got over him, Y/N and Sunrise are very close aren't you?" Y/N:"Yeah, you could say we are" Freddy:"So maybe he was being protective, it is  possible." Y/N:"I guess so..."

                                    Once you assured it was all clear t you and Gregory left to go to the daycare to see it Sunrise was still upset. Y/N:"What is he isn't calmed down, what if he hurts me, its past 4 so the daycare is closed so the children won't be there and-" You were catching out of breath. Gregory:"If anything does happen I'll just call Freddy to come and help, okay?" Y/N:"Okay-"

                                     You entered the daycare from the slide but you realized something, the lights were off, and that could only mean one thing...