Bonding (Part 19)

DJ Music Man was a very kind animatronic despite his large and unsettling appearance. Turns out, every robot, small to large, cleaning bot to the Glamrocks is programmed with their own unique, special personality. Which you thought was astonishing. DJ Music Man: "And all of the animatronics in this whole establishment has very, very enhanced touch sensors." Y/N: "So you can feel this?" You picked up the small little sassy yet monotone Music Man from your soft bed of hair and handed him to Gregory gently. Y/N: "Can you please hold him, and... try to get along." Gregory: "Fiiiiine~" Gregory grumbled under his voice, words you could not make out but you were sure were profanity.

                       You stepped up to the large spider animatronic, him unsure what you were about to do. DJ Music Man: "Hey whatchu doin' there lil' one?" You smirked to yourself, knowing what you were about to do, and you might accidentally get smushed because of your poor choice. You stepped a couple feet closer and held put your arms. Then, you went for the kill, tickling the DJ until he laughs to his metaphorical heart's content. DJ Music Man: " Hey, heeheh, Y/N, sto-haha stop that." The DJ's chuckling quickly went to laughter as you continued your tickling. Gregory was laughing heartedly and even Music Man thought the situation was very humorous.

                       Whilst you were in the middle of your tickling session, DJ Music Man suddenly scooped you up in his hands to prevent you from continuing. You were caught off guard by his large hand, and realizing how small you were compared to this spider. DJ Music Man: "Thanks for makin' me laugh lil' one, but I don't wanna squish you on accident. Gotta be more careful man." Y/N: "Sorry~..heh." The DJ set you you down, being aware to be very gentle with the fragile little you. You hopped out his palm and went to Gregory and Music Man who seemed to be bickering about Lord knows what. 

                        Gregory: "I told you idoit, I'm not 6! I'm fucking twelve you prick!!" Music Man: "Well it's not my fault you look 6. Your posture is so terrible you look like the fucking letter 'C'."  "Hey," you said to the two of them, trying to get their attention. Gregory: "Well you look like your fucking 98 with all that damn dust on you!" "Hey..!," you said once again, a bit louder, but their argument didn't cease there. Music Man: "At least I'm not the third letter of the alphabet, to be honest you look and act like a 3 year old." Your attempts to get their attention had failed, so you were getting a tad bit annoyed with their argument. You looked at the DJ who seemed to be enjoying the "show" then turned back to the two. Gregory: " Oh your such a little-"  Y/N:"FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!!" 

                        The room fell silent, all eyes on you. Gregory, Music Man, the DJ, even you were surprised that you had used such profanity. You weren't the one to get you anger out by saying curse words, but this one slipped out. Gregory: "Holy crap Y/N, you sound so much more intimidating and badass when you cuss. You should do it more often, I like it!!" Y/N: "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to yell like that, or use profanity." Gregory: "Eh, everyone slips out a 'fuck you' or a 'bitch' sometimes, no need to be worried about it." Y/N: "Oh okay." You took Music Man out of Gregory's hand and set his back on your head, which now seemed like a pillow to the Music Man on it. Both boys seemed to be relieved they weren't with the other anymore.

                         Suddenly, the 4 of you heard a loud BANG with a familiar raspy chuckle that you couldn't quite place your finger on. You turned behind you to see a face you weren't ready to see. Moondrop: "Hello my sweet little Y/N~"...