Disassemble (Part 23)

What does she mean by that? Now the whole family's here..? You looked at Moondrop do see he had an expression like he had just seen a ghost. What was going on? You were so confused only one question could slip from your lips. Y/N: "What do *sniffle* you mean..?" You said as you wiped away a single tear from your eyes as you held onto Moondrop tightly. Vanny stepped closer to the three on you, but Moondrop took that as a threat. He gripped onto you tighter, staring her down with what seemed to be like disdain in his eyes. Vanny: "May I come closer? I promise I don't mean any harm, especially not to you, Y/N." Moondrop: "Then put that fucking knife down this instant." Vanny: "Why of course." With that Vanny dropped her knife and kicked it away with her hands up like she was being arrested. Vanny: "Now may I come closer to them? I don't have any weapons on me." Moondrop: "Fine but don't try anything or else I swear I will kill you in the most painful way fucking possible."

                   Vanny slowly walked towards you, making sure she didn't seem like she was about to kill you and gut you, or take your eyes out with a spoon. Vanny: "Let Y/N down please." Moondrop: "Why should I?" Vanny: "I don't want them to fear me. And besides even if I did try and hurt them you would definitely stop me." Moondrop: "I- suppose.." Hesitant, Moondrop set you down gently, as Vanny came closer, she knelt down so the two of you were face to face. She put her hand on your cheek, seemingly admiring you, even though you couldn't see through her mask. Vanny: "You're even more beautiful up close than I remember.." You were caught of guard, you're more beautiful than she remembers? What does that mean? There was obviously a glimpse of confusion in your eyes, Vanny then said, "Oh that's right, you don't remember! Here, I'll explain it to you. But I'll have to do it quick, the animatronics are still looking for you." Y/N: "W-what..?"

                  Vanny: "How about we go somewhere else, we don't wanna be found by them." Moondrop: "Excuse me? " Vanny: "Oh don't worry, of course you and your little friend are coming with too." Vanny said as she pointed to Gregory on Moondrop's back, while Gregory seemed to squeeze Moondrop tighter, seemingly out of fear. Vanny: "I want to make sure no-one else interrupts our little family meeting. I take it since you and Sun are Y/N's parental figures that it will be fine with you. I mean- unless.." Moondrop: "Ugh, fine. So, where's our little pretend family going to for our little 'trip'?" Vanny whispered under her breath something that you couldn't quite catch. The only things you heard were "real family..". What does she mean, 'real family'? Why is she acting so different and not trying to kill us?

                    Vanny: "Now.. come on, we're going to the security office. There we won't have anyone barge in on our discussion." Y/N: "Uhmm... Okay..why are the 'animatronics' chasing after us, and specifically who?" Vanny: "Don't worry, everything will be explained soon. Come on." Vanny said as she held out her hand with a glove in the shape of a rabbit's paw, seemingly inviting you to hold her hand. You looked back at Moondrop for reassurance, he looked back at you with nothing to say. But you saw in his eyes that he was saying, "It's okay, I'm here but be careful." You looked back at Vanny, her hand still inviting you. Hesitant, you took her hand and she seemed to be pleased. Pleased that you trusted her to guide you. Vanny: "Come on, I know a path where we won't be found by them." 

                       As you and Vanny walked, Moondrop with Gregory on his back neared behind the two of you. Vanny guided the three of you, you realized she was taking you to Fazer Blast. You've played here before, and you thought it was such fun! Except- when you lost, you were mostly a sore loser when you lost. Vanny: "We're almost there, we just have to-" Her words were cut off by a familiar voice saying, "Your parents are looking for you.." It almost sounded like- Chica! Moondrop: "Crap..." Vanny: "Oh dear, looks like someone found us." Vanny pointed to the right side of you, you turned to see Chica running towards the four of you. She was running in a weird way, not moving her arms at all, they just stayed put by her sides.

                       You squeezed onto Vanny's gloved hand, scared, it was your first instinct to do so. You stepped closer to her body, putting yours against her side, like just by touching her you would be magically invincible. As you drew yourself nearer to Vanny, you felt a little 'bump' on your thigh. You looked down to see Vanny had a pocket in her weird looking furry suit. You saw that there was a strange looking devise deep within the pocket. "What's this..?" You asked yourself, panicking a bit since Chica was getting closer by the second. She's surprisingly slow even though she encourages "working out". What a world.

           Y/N:" V-Vanny... what's this?" You questioned as you took out the object from her pocket. Your hands were very sweaty from fear. The object slipped out of your hands and almost fell to the floor, but Vanny caught it swiftly with one hand.
Vanny:"Why thank you Y/N! I forgot I put that there." Moopdrop looked at it with an eerie glare. Then, he realized what it was. He then quickly took you by the arm and pressed you up against him, in a protective manner. Moondrop:"If you dare to hurt Y/N or their friend I wi-" Vanny:"Relax~" Vanny cut Moondrop off. "I'm not gonna hurt them." With that as Chica was nearly 7 feet before you, Vanny pressed the ruby red button and calmly stated, 'Disassemble Chica..'  "Disassemble Chica?" You thought to yourself.

         You looked at Moondrop to see a horrified expression on his face, and on Gregory's as well. It made you a tad bit worried yourself, so you drew yourself closer to Moondrop as you turned your head back to Chica. Your expression changed immediately from worried to absolute terror. You could see many bots coming around Chica, ripping her wire from wire, tearing apart her endo skeleton. There were ear peirceing screams and screeches coming from her mouth. You watched, scared stiff as they violently ripped her apart. But then, it slowly came to a halting stop. The bots slowly, one by one abandoned the now only endo skeleton of Chica.

           You slowly turned your head to Vanny. Her expression left you petrified, she was chuckling! Y/N:"Wh-what kinda psychopath are you?!" You said as Moondrop grabbed your arm and squeezed it so you wouldn't leave his grasp. Vanny:"Oh sweetie~I'm not a psychopath.." There was a moment of dying silence as Vanny slowly said, "I'm one of them..!"

I'm so glad all of you are enjoying the story but it would help if you voted on the parts so more people can find this! =) I am not the author as they no longer have access to Wattpad so I am publishing the parts that they have written. I'm sorry if it takes a while for parts to be uploaded. I just want to make sure the author gets credit and not me so Koi (The author) is the person who is writing anything that gets published and not me.